Author Topic: Felling festive. Lets get festive.  (Read 892 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
Felling festive. Lets get festive.
« on: November 10, 2018, 02:11:58 pm »
Howdy Feral Heartians it's that time of year where your friendly neighbourhood pest starts to look toward Kissamoose (Christmas) and I want to be festive enough this year and to do that, I'm thinking of a preset. since I really suck at presets, I thought to ask you guys. Anyway. This one I'm not sure if it's simple or complicated to do but I've only just thought of this preset idea and I'm intrigued to see what will be made of it.

So what do I want?

I want an animated snowy preset. Not quite a blizzard but I want a calm snowfall on the characters body and a patch of snow  on the characters back so it looks like the snow is falling of its back. For it's head, under it's eyes I want it to say "Merry Christmas!!" and I would like it to have a curve to aline with the eyes if you know what I mean. The eyes, I just want a black, same as the body but I want a slow spinning snowflake to act as the pupils and such, if you could make any of this look much nicer, be my guest. I'm just throwing ideas out there. ^^ I'm not sure what I want for the tail so go nuts with it. the body I just want black so the snow is more.... eye catching? Anything I missed?

If it's not too much to ask, Is there an way you amazing people could tangle some flashing Christmas lights on the legs? you don't have to, again. just throwing ideas your way. <3
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 02:17:33 pm by LupusK »
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.