Author Topic: What's Your Biggest Feral Heart Fear?  (Read 75754 times)

Offline CL138198

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What's Your Biggest Feral Heart Fear?
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2014, 01:24:11 pm »
lol my post didnt post huh i guess. well i said my fear was..

powerplayerlagfire island: LAGGY, people r crazy, like u said PokemonXY, there are rainbow neon lions on every corner. AND, not to mention, HELLO? MATE CENTERS R CRAZY!

^_^ and the adoption centers r too low. xD just kidding.

Offline buggerbug50

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2014, 01:10:42 am »
I usually ghost these forums but since you asked I thought I'd share. I believe one day the world will end, whether it's from the human race, whether is billions of years from now and the sun goes and becomes a black whole, whether we get sucked INTO a black whole, it will some day end.
My fear is that when it ends it will end in my life time. You never know with everybody pointing up nukes and you never know when things will hit the fan...

Another one of my fears is that there really is no after life...I may just fall asleep and never awake one day and all that will be there is nothingness. No soul. No nothing. It's like how a human always thinks there's a way out. Well picture Hell, picture the hot burning coals beneath your feet and you have no clothing. There's no way out. I'm not saying this place is real, nor fake, it's an example. This fear is burried deep within my chest and it's not going to go anywhere no matter how much I draw it out, no matter how many times I crumple it and throw it into the garbage, and the same goes for the first fears.

You don't know the meaning of fear until you stand face to face with it in real life. You don't know the meaning of fear until your mind debates about it now and again in a war than nobody will win.

Was that dark? Oops. lol

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2014, 08:10:49 pm »
its quite interesting however its nothing to do with Feral heart lol c: But yes i agree, people are slowly destroying the world and my biggest fear is that the world will become devastated during my lifetime.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2014, 01:16:24 am »
its quite interesting however its nothing to do with Feral heart lol c: But yes i agree, people are slowly destroying the world and my biggest fear is that the world will become devastated during my lifetime.

I TOTALLY AGREE!

I usually ghost these forums but since you asked I thought I'd share. I believe one day the world will end, whether it's from the human race, whether is billions of years from now and the sun goes and becomes a black whole, whether we get sucked INTO a black whole, it will some day end.
My fear is that when it ends it will end in my life time. You never know with everybody pointing up nukes and you never know when things will hit the fan...

Another one of my fears is that there really is no after life...I may just fall asleep and never awake one day and all that will be there is nothingness. No soul. No nothing. It's like how a human always thinks there's a way out. Well picture Hell, picture the hot burning coals beneath your feet and you have no clothing. There's no way out. I'm not saying this place is real, nor fake, it's an example. This fear is burried deep within my chest and it's not going to go anywhere no matter how much I draw it out, no matter how many times I crumple it and throw it into the garbage, and the same goes for the first fears.

You don't know the meaning of fear until you stand face to face with it in real life. You don't know the meaning of fear until your mind debates about it now and again in a war than nobody will win.

Was that dark? Oops. lol

I have the same fear as the last one you mentioned. That fear always made me quiver but if I think of the stories I've heard I feel better.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 01:18:18 am by PokemonXY »
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2014, 11:41:55 am »
How this thread keeps going lol c: And yes, at one point I actually believed the world will end in 2012 c:
Oh well, I survived the end of the world xD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline thesnowwolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2014, 09:08:12 pm »
Losing interest, internet, or the game shutting down.  :o
~*~ Snow ~*~

Offline Batman

• Forum Newcomer
  • I am teh batmun
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2014, 09:37:33 pm »
The game crashing D:

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2014, 11:03:05 pm »
I completely agree with everything you guys have said. I found "Lagfire Island" extremely historical, though i am lucky and do not get lagg there. But my top three feral heart fears would defiantly be 1. Red abandoning Feral Heart  2. Someone deleting my account and 3. Not being able to download play FH for the rest of my life 0.0.. LOL but anyway Red leaving is a possibility and and my biggest fear because i would hate to loose this community.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2014, 01:33:56 am »
1: Being Banned
2: FH Crashing and having to buy a new copy pretty much and get ALL my Mass Markings, Presets, and more back.
3: My main chars being deleted
4: Internet being derpy

Yeah.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2014, 02:05:10 am »
Rude people

Lion King TLK (? ) Something like that

Glitches and lags.