Author Topic: Aquilla's Mesh Wish List (Help me find these meshes)  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Aquillaflyer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Struck by falling tree, initial encounter.
    • Aquillaflyer
    • View Profile
    • Breaking Day
Aquilla's Mesh Wish List (Help me find these meshes)
« on: July 01, 2019, 04:07:28 am »
Salutations! You may already know me, but I'm Aquillaflyer. And I'm looking for several map objects. I have no idea where to look for many of these, and I need the internet to look for me, since I'm at a total loss. Good luck.

(Yes, I'm editing this in 2021 because I want to be able to find these meshes that seem to have fallen off the map and I wanted to fix the images.)

If you do have these saved on your computer, I wouldn't mind you sending them to me over discord or something. I would not mind DMing you my discord over the site for this transaction.

The dark trees - Found! Look here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57185.0
These meshes are from World of Warcraft, converted by InkyWulf for use on FH.
I found these objects in a map called Lands of Kawaakari, made by Scallywag. These screenshots are from that map.

Assorted desert plants - Found! Look here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57185.0
These are also from Lands of Kawaakari.

The pelt meshes - Found, but inaccessible.
This mesh was made by Mossasaurus, but I can't find a working download. Please, if anyone knows of a working download for this mesh, link me to it!
The screenshots are from multiple maps.

I'm gonna use these for pretty much every map I ever find.
Please note: Considering my computer views the creator's site to be dangerous, I'm going to need the mediafire download itself. Or the files uploaded to mediafire/discord.

Skull & ribs mesh - Unfound.
From the same map as one of the fur screenshots.

Giddyfox's custom conifer - Found, but inaccessable.
The link to the mediafire does not work correctly, not sure if it ever did. But if anyone did manage to download it, I'd love to have the files.

Bonfire mesh - Unfound(?)
I think it's made by Thierry, but I honestly don't know. I used to have this mesh when it was more easily found online, but any download links seem to have disappeared.

Good luck, my fellows. Also, if you can't see the images, scream at me and I'll see what I can do.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 05:02:14 pm by Aquillaflyer »
I have no clue what I'm doing with my life.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Aquilla's Mesh Wish List
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 01:09:07 pm »
I can't see the images, but I'll take a wild guess.

Mossasaurus' rugs are here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=46507.0

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.