Author Topic: trying to find a Minecraft modpack  (Read 1434 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
trying to find a Minecraft modpack
« on: May 26, 2017, 06:55:08 pm »
okay to cut it short, i'm looking for a Minecraft modpack that includes the Mermaid Tails mod.

i searched Google, but all i got was things about this one series "The Candy Isle" by stacyplays.

it's not what i want, though. i tried to find one that is on Curse Voice/Curse in general.

if anyone has better luck than me at finding these things, can you help me out?

thank you!

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: trying to find a Minecraft modpack
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 11:11:15 am »
Minecraft was my thing once upon a time -Sheds a tear- I'm not huge about how easy it is these days... AANNYYWWAAYY..
I found This One although it is just the mod itself you can add others I believe.

I hope this helps.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: trying to find a Minecraft modpack
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 06:04:29 pm »
I install mods in every game I can install mods into, and I used to mod Minecraft a lot. Back when I modded Minecraft, I used a launcher called Magiclauncher. Magiclauncher helps install most mods into Minecraft, all you have to do is put the mod into a list(In a specific order if any order is specified at all) and run the game through Magiclauncher. I have not used it in years so I can't guarantee it launches, but it's worth a try and super simple to use(according to memory).

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.