Author Topic: Nayeli+Niru  (Read 1391 times)

Offline zeneth

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Nayeli+Niru
« on: May 04, 2014, 10:35:21 pm »
Nayeli and Niru. My favorite wolfish pair, and a subject purely of my own creation.

Niru is half wolf, half Siberian Husky. He and his siblings were, classically, ready to be adopted at the age of eight weeks.
Niru, however, for no fault of his own, didn't go home with a human that day. His mother, Kya, fearing that her master would not take
her son back to their home that night, took him to his father to watch him until daybreak, where he would get a second chance at finding a new master.
Niru's father, the black wolf, Niju, was not one to look after pups, and lost his son during the trek back to his territory, in a small snowstorm.
Thinking his weak young son had high tailed it back to the safety of his pet dog mother, Niju did not set out to find the pup when he realized the small wolf-dog's
absence. When Niru's mother came to retrieve her son in the morning, Niju realized his blunder, but it was too late. After a day of searching the aftermath of the snowstorm, Niru was believed dead, and the search for him ended.

Nayeli is a pure blood wolf pup, and the one that found little Niru after the snowstorm. He had survived the night unscathed, but he was lost and hungry.
Nayeli and Niru became fast friends, playing together that morning as they searched for Niju and Kya. Nayeli's parent's eventually called for their daughter to return home. Nayeli happily invites her new friend to meet her parents, who are shocked when they discover the mixed race pup tumbling home with Nayeli.
Having a soft spot for youngsters, Nayeli's parent's invite Niru to stay with them until they find his parents.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Nayeli+Niru
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 11:55:21 pm »
These both characters are interesting :3 I enjoyed reading about them ^^
You did a good job

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 02:01:32 am »
This is quite the interestin' duo ye' have here. I'm relieved to hear little Niru survived the snowstorm and was found by a friendly face like Nayeli. It leaves me to wonder if he'll someday reunite with his parents or turn feral and live the life of a wolf. Quite a ponder.
I enjoyed readin' about the pair!
gone

Offline Sylis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 11:57:13 pm »
The back story of the events occuring on here give off some tension at the beginning of this magnificent story, but soon the loss comes to an end at a hilt of some question.

This is great work! Thank you for making this. I really enjoyed reading through it.