Author Topic: Rising Dawn || Literate Warriors RP  (Read 17401 times)

Offline Elaysa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Rising Dawn || Literate Warriors RP
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2016, 06:19:52 pm »
would i be able to join as a loner? ;3

1. FeralHeart Username
babystrit (cat account. my main account is SSFireWolf)

2. Character Name
Dusk (warrior name: Duskstorm)
she-cat
34 moons old
american shorthair
old character from a shut down group, warriors from dust

3. Desired Clan
N/A (will join creekclan later on ((will have learned to swim and get over her fear of water by then)) )

4. Desired Position
loner ;3 (warrior when clanned)

5. Something about your character (personality, picture, backstory, and such)
picture (preset/no preset):

if i can't have the manymuch mane, i can remove the mane items.

personality:

short backstory:
used to be part of a group of loners; they died/disappeared; started hanging out around a group of clans; then they also disappeared; is now wandering in search for another clan to join

fun-facts:
avoids rivers/lakes when she can; usually hangs out around the nicest clan (acts kinda like a warrior at times); used to talk a lot but doesn't anymore.

6. RP Sample
Dusk stretched out on a rock, letting the sun's rays warm her pelt and make it glow slightly. The feline was currently in the broken home of ElmClan, who had disappeared along with the other clans. She lifted her head at a twig snapping, only to find a mouse freeze when she looked at it. Dusk sighed before standing up, making the mouse run away. She made no attempt to go after it, and just looked around the area. /They're not coming back. Ashpelt and Robin were right./ she thought, faintly smiling at the thought of the two rogues that were her friends. Ashpelt and Robin had both been loners once, but a fire separated the two. Ashpelt had joined ElmClan, until an earthquake made her flee and reunite with Robin again. Dusk had found the two when Ashpelt came back to the territories, Robin in tow, only to find everyone gone and Dusk remaining.

The orange feline shook her head. No reason to stay in the past. She stared ahead of her and started running, deciding it was time for her to leave the broken territories finally.

(sorry it may be a bit bad. it has been a tiring day for me.)

if i'm unable to join as a loner, then i can whip up an application for a different cat ;3

Approved ^^

Though I have a small note towards your character; I am completely fine with your character being a member of a loner group. That is completely okay! Though, you described this group as if it were a Clan. According to the rules, players are unable to create other Clans for their biographies. Just change that, and otherwise I have nothing against that!

Add L into the character's name, and send a joining request to Rising Dawn. Also, register onto the site: RisingDawn.boards.net. I will approve the requests as soon as I get to them. c:

See you in-game ^^

Offline Indigo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • Gaara27wolf
    • Indigo-Fyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2016, 09:44:32 pm »

1. FeralHeart Username: violetwallflower
2. Character Name: Toadslip
3. Desired Clan: Mistclan
4. Desired Position: Warrior
5. Something about your character (personality, picture, backstory, and such): Toadslip is a brown marble tabby with small tufts on her ears and her build is fairly muscular with slightly long legs.  She received the name Toadslip due to an incident where she slid off a rock and landed on one of her clanmates during a patrol. A proud cat by nature, she has yet to get over the embarrassment she feels over her name. Although as arrogant as she can be she rarely holds a grudge against her clan and is apologetic when she realizes she's in the wrong. She often frets over the kittens, but she would never want to take on an apprentice, claiming 'they're too much work'.
6. RP Sample
'...Toadslip stalked through the marsh, all senses on edge for the slightest hint of prey. With leafbare approaching she was worried about the oldest and youngest members of her clan. She remembered the medicine cat talking about a particularly brutal one they had several moons ago. Several cats had caught greencough and many of the kits had died, causing a lack of young apprentices coming in to take the place of senior warriors heading to the elders' den. She hoped that history would not repeat itself...'

Offline Elaysa

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2016, 07:14:19 pm »

1. FeralHeart Username: violetwallflower
2. Character Name: Toadslip
5. Something about your character (personality, picture, backstory, and such): Toadslip is a brown marble tabby with small tufts on her ears and her build is fairly muscular with slightly long legs.  She received the name Toadslip due to an incident where she slid off a rock and landed on one of her clanmates during a patrol. A proud cat by nature, she has yet to get over the embarrassment she feels over her name. Although as arrogant as she can be she rarely holds a grudge against her clan and is apologetic when she realizes she's in the wrong. She often frets over the kittens, but she would never want to take on an apprentice, claiming 'they're too much work'.
6. RP Sample
'...Toadslip stalked through the marsh, all senses on edge for the slightest hint of prey. With leafbare approaching she was worried about the oldest and youngest members of her clan. She remembered the medicine cat talking about a particularly brutal one they had several moons ago. Several cats had caught greencough and many of the kits had died, causing a lack of young apprentices coming in to take the place of senior warriors heading to the elders' den. She hoped that history would not repeat itself...'

Accepted.

Add MCW into the name, and send a joining request to Rising Dawn. Also register onto the site; RisingDawn.boards.net. See you in-game ^^

Offline ToxicWolf9876

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • got nothing to say
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2016, 12:27:53 am »
1. FeralHeart Username: toxicwolf9876
2. Character Name: SnowHeart
5. Something about your character (personality, picture, backstory, and such): Snowheart since she was born was a really shy kitten and she couldn't defend herself since she was weak and didn't knew how to hunt and attack, she also was a loner since her parents died when she was born. When she was an apprentice she met Adderstar, the leader of mistclan, Adderstar teached her how to hunt and protect herself from other wild cats, she was a really brave warrior and she kinda would be mean & friendly to others, she didn't made alot of friends when she was an apprentice and she was often bullied by other cats in the clan.

6. RP Sample:

Snowheart would watch from the top of the mountain alone with the wind blowing around her, she wished she was like ones of these cats who haves alot of friends and were brave warriors. She said whispering to herself "I wish i could be liked like others do." as she slowly shed a tear, She came back to her clan walking around slowly with her ears in the back afraid. Night was falling and she had to hunt & other missions, she ran faster than other cat would to do it fast before a wild cat appears and attacks her, when she was going back to her clan walking she heard a loud noise in the forest. She refused to check, when she saw the leader wasn't there and alot of cats were afraid & scared about what happened to Adderstar, she was the only one who had to check around the forest, she slowly walked afraid and terrified trying to find her, the wind was blowing so hard but she still had to find her, she wouldn't give up. She got shocked when she saw cats were attacking here, she couldn't do anything but watch as she was terrified, she shed a tear slowly falling in the ground, she told herself to go there but she declined it alot of times but she did it, the claws of her paws attacked the wild cats strong, she left the cats bleeding in the ground. As the day was coming she was excited for her new name, the bravest warrior in the clan.

(sorry for my english it's not my first lenguage)

Eye Color: Blue
Fur color: White & grey
Markings: Scars around her legs or body
Ears color: grey
Tail tip: grey

Afraid of: shadows, wild strong cats

Appearence:

(Credit for original artist)

Siblings: (doesn't haves yet)
Parents: Coldheart x thunderstar
Brothers: (doesn't haves yet)

Friends: ~~
enemies: ~~

Dislikes: annoying people & animals,kits,mosquitoes
Best skills: Hunting & climbing
Fighting style: Wind moves

(also i made an account and it's pending i think)
hope i get accepted!

my in-game username is "toxicwolf" and you'll rarely find me

Offline Elaysa

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2016, 03:05:29 pm »
1. FeralHeart Username: toxicwolf9876
2. Character Name: SnowHeart
5. Something about your character (personality, picture, backstory, and such): Snowheart since she was born was a really shy kitten and she couldn't defend herself since she was weak and didn't knew how to hunt and attack, she also was a loner since her parents died when she was born. When she was an apprentice she met Adderstar, the leader of mistclan, Adderstar teached her how to hunt and protect herself from other wild cats, she was a really brave warrior and she kinda would be mean & friendly to others, she didn't made alot of friends when she was an apprentice and she was often bullied by other cats in the clan.

6. RP Sample:

Snowheart would watch from the top of the mountain alone with the wind blowing around her, she wished she was like ones of these cats who haves alot of friends and were brave warriors. She said whispering to herself "I wish i could be liked like others do." as she slowly shed a tear, She came back to her clan walking around slowly with her ears in the back afraid. Night was falling and she had to hunt & other missions, she ran faster than other cat would to do it fast before a wild cat appears and attacks her, when she was going back to her clan walking she heard a loud noise in the forest. She refused to check, when she saw the leader wasn't there and alot of cats were afraid & scared about what happened to Adderstar, she was the only one who had to check around the forest, she slowly walked afraid and terrified trying to find her, the wind was blowing so hard but she still had to find her, she wouldn't give up. She got shocked when she saw cats were attacking here, she couldn't do anything but watch as she was terrified, she shed a tear slowly falling in the ground, she told herself to go there but she declined it alot of times but she did it, the claws of her paws attacked the wild cats strong, she left the cats bleeding in the ground. As the day was coming she was excited for her new name, the bravest warrior in the clan.

(sorry for my english it's not my first lenguage)

Eye Color: Blue
Fur color: White & grey
Markings: Scars around her legs or body
Ears color: grey
Tail tip: grey

Afraid of: shadows, wild strong cats

Appearence:

(Credit for original artist)

Siblings: (doesn't haves yet)
Parents: Coldheart x thunderstar
Brothers: (doesn't haves yet)

Friends: ~~
enemies: ~~

Dislikes: annoying people & animals,kits,mosquitoes
Best skills: Hunting & climbing
Fighting style: Wind moves

(also i made an account and it's pending i think)
hope i get accepted!

Accepted ^^

Though I have some notes to your overall auditions; your character's father cannot be someone named Thunderstar, who is likely a leader of one of the Clans. This cannot be approved, as some lines of leaders have been already created and are considered canon to the Rising Dawn universe. There's no cat named Thunderstar, and it would require some permission to have a character related to one of those. Also, what are "wind moves?" The roleplay is realistic, and cats can only use some realistic attacks, not elemental powers or something. Though I believe that we can solve these details in the regular group chat.

I approved your site account. So you can go there and read everything important. Add MCW into the character's name and send a joining request to Rising Dawn. I'll approve it as soon as I get to the recruiter.

See you in-game! ^^

Offline vivid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • do-re-mii
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2016, 05:37:54 pm »
- FeralHeart Username: ghosttwist

- Character Name: Solarstorm

- Desired Clan: Pitchclan

- Desired Position: Deputy (I know auditions are required, I will take Warrior if those places have been chosen already.)

- Something about your character (personality, picture, backstory, and such):

Mother [ x ]: Northfeather

Father: Toadstripe

Siblings: Redflight, Kestralcream

Personality: Solarstorm is a very easy-going and cooperative she-cat. She tends to be fussy over her work and has to make it seem perfect, which is her biggest flaw. She is very quiet most of the time, but will open up to who she is comfortable around, which is mostly anyone in the clan. Solar prefers talking it out over fighting, and is a strong believer in Starclan.

Description: Black Smoke Maine Coon she-cat with amber eyes. She is very fluffy, yet a slender cat.

Small Backstory:
 When Solar was born, her mother Northfeather died while giving birth. Kestralcream, Redflight and Solarstorm were raised by their father Toadstripe until they were 12 moons. Once they reached that age they could choose what they wanted to do. Leave and find a clan or stay with Toadstripe. Kestralcream stayed, as well as Redflight. But, Solar wanted to find something more than the lonely nights with just her small family. Yes, she learned how to fight and hunt from her father and even a bit of healing, but she wanted to be apart of something bigger. Now, she's looking for a clan to join into, hopefully Pitchclan.

- RP Sample:
 The dark she-cat ducked into the undergrowth, making her way into the deep green forest before her. Flicking her amber eyes around the scenery, Solar inhaled, the sweet scent of other cats entered her nostrils. Padding forwards towards the odd scent, the she-cat sat down, clicking her ears towards the rustling bushes in front of her.  "H-hello, is anyone there?" She called curiously, hoping she was in earshot. A few moments later, an unfamiliar figure appeared. That must be the leader of the Clan, Solarstorm thought, standing on all four limbs and dipping her head towards the stranger. "I don't mean to intrude. I'm travelling, looking for a clan." She spoke, watching the cat.

Offline Elaysa

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2016, 08:19:49 pm »

- Desired Position: Deputy (I know auditions are required, I will take Warrior if those places have been chosen already.)

Personality: Solarstorm is a very easy-going and cooperative she-cat. She tends to be fussy over her work and has to make it seem perfect, which is her biggest flaw. She is very quiet most of the time, but will open up to who she is comfortable around, which is mostly anyone in the clan. Solar prefers talking it out over fighting, and is a strong believer in Starclan.

Description: Black Smoke Maine Coon she-cat with amber eyes. She is very fluffy, yet a slender cat.

Small Backstory:
 When Solar was born, her mother Northfeather died while giving birth. Kestralcream, Redflight and Solarstorm were raised by their father Toadstripe until they were 12 moons. Once they reached that age they could choose what they wanted to do. Leave and find a clan or stay with Toadstripe. Kestralcream stayed, as well as Redflight. But, Solar wanted to find something more than the lonely nights with just her small family. Yes, she learned how to fight and hunt from her father and even a bit of healing, but she wanted to be apart of something bigger. Now, she's looking for a clan to join into, hopefully Pitchclan.

- RP Sample:
 The dark she-cat ducked into the undergrowth, making her way into the deep green forest before her. Flicking her amber eyes around the scenery, Solar inhaled, the sweet scent of other cats entered her nostrils. Padding forwards towards the odd scent, the she-cat sat down, clicking her ears towards the rustling bushes in front of her.  "H-hello, is anyone there?" She called curiously, hoping she was in earshot. A few moments later, an unfamiliar figure appeared. That must be the leader of the Clan, Solarstorm thought, standing on all four limbs and dipping her head towards the stranger. "I don't mean to intrude. I'm travelling, looking for a clan." She spoke, watching the cat.

Approved, add PCW into the name and send a joining request to Rising Dawn.

Though, is that you who sent an account request to the site with the username of "redstorm"? Just asking, because your character is named "Solarstorm" instead.

See you in game ^^

Offline vivid

• Curious Wanderer
    • do-re-mii
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2016, 08:21:56 pm »

Small Backstory:

- RP Sample:

Approved, add PCW into the name and send a joining request to Rising Dawn.

Though, is that you who sent an account request to the site with the username of "redstorm"? Just asking, because your character is named "Solarstorm" instead.

See you in game ^^
Yes that is me! I changed her name to Solarstorm during this application, sorry for any confusion.

Offline Elaysa

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2016, 06:44:48 pm »

Howdy!

Long time no see, though I have some updates to announce there!

First, CreekClanners, the river-loving water felines, are looking for a new leader once again! There are some requirements for this position, but the most important one (likely) is that you have to join Rising Dawn as a regular cat before going straight for the audition. It is already stated in the main thread, so you've probably come to realize that on your own. Yet, do you think that you have enough in your sleeves to join the Four lead-cats of Rising Dawn? Come and discover!

Second, not just CreekClan is looking for some highly ranked characters, but also some other Clans are up to accept those. Deputy of MistClan, deputy of CreekClan, medicine cat of PitchClan, and so on. Auditions are once again only for already accepted members of the community, but you better hurry if you do not want anyone to poof them out for you!

Third, Rising Dawn is on the verge of kicking out a brand new global plot! What the entire plot is about is not going to be specified, until it goes on. We are just catching up the last details, and then go for that. Make sure to join us on this brand new journey, the Clans are waiting for you!

That's really all I wanted to say for this update. If you are interested in joining, make sure to reply to this thread with your filled joining template (in the main post), contact us on our e-mail - [email protected] - or catch us recruiting in The Grounds!

See you at the Dawn!

Offline ethl

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2016, 03:58:54 am »
Username: ethl

Name: Shadefeather

Desired Clan: Stormclan

Desired Rank: Warrior

Appearance: Dark coat with darker markings, dark blue eyes, and a light tail tip. She has longish fur and a longer tuft on her forehead. She's also a small and somewhat lean cat.
Personality: Friendly, confident, quiet and stealthy, loyal, easily tempted

RP Sample:

Settled underneath a large tree, hidden away in the shade, the small she-cat lays crouched with her ears perked and whiskers twitching. It'd been a long day, many cats bustling throughout the camp, so she'd gone out herself to hunt. Hunting had been one of the several activities that calmed her down, along with sparing and occasionally wading in the water, but this was the most useful to the Clan. It'd been peaceful as of late, so she chose this over any other possible activities.

Something rustles a few tail lengths away and her narrowed eyes twitch in that direction, searching for fur or feathers. A leaf twitches, too close, and she leaps, forearms outreached and claws stretched. Shadefeather lands on something soft, then a crack, and she's biting down on the neck of a mouse.

She looks over her catch and shakes out her fur. Nice and plump. She can't help but lick her lips, sniffing at the creature and fitting the urge to just bite down. So she quickly picks it up and makes her way back to camp. Someone else needs this more than she does after all.