Author Topic: Keiththewolf's Characters  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Keiththewolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Keiththewolf's Characters
« on: December 04, 2011, 05:57:53 pm »
Alright, so I decided to make a place to put all my characters. So far, I have only one, but I wanted to leave room for more, if I do make any. So anyways, here they are!

Species: Wolf

Sex: Male (aka dude XD)

Height: What are "feet"?

Weight: I think I may have packed on a few pounds. X3

Sexual preference: Bi, just to give the ladies competition! XD

Mate status: Available! ;3

Personality: Laid back, non-violent, and humorous.

Bio:
As a pup, he always wanted to be someone special. He believed that his blue markings granted him some kind of supernatural power, like summoning rain, or causing lighting to strike. Hence, he used to, and still does call himself a Nightmare wolf. But they were all just part of a pup's imagination. As he was growing up, his parents were mercilessly killed (convenient, eh?) by a group of wolves who wanted his parent's territory. Their dying wish was that he'd escape, live, and enjoy life. Since then, he hates getting into fights, afraid of falling to his parents fate as well.

He's also taken his parents request seriously, as he pursues a life filled with happiness, which has caused him to become lazy at times, and develop a sense of humor (one that others may not understand fully). Although he doesn't want to get into a fight, he never really stops from telling a joke that may cause one. He just can't pass up a wise crack remark, or some hilarious rebuttal of his. He loves to do things the fun way, and does things the way he sees fit.

Dispute his silver devil tongue (metaphorically speaking), and his lazy and funny behavior, there's another side to him. Deep down inside, is a serious lover, who seeks someone to love, and protect, and cherish. Although his eyes may wonder on any girl or guy that just happens to catch it, his mate would still be the only one he loves. Beyond his exterior personality lies a soft hearted, kind wolf, who only seeks love and peace. But again, that doesn't mean that the exterior doesn't show at all.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:22:45 pm by Keith »
Evil...evil live in the giant Rubrik's Cube! (If you don't get it, look up Kharzem Fortress from Skyland) XD