Author Topic: "Russian Roulette's Experiments" Demon Characters~  (Read 2609 times)

Offline rockonhammy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Franta loves her Jimmy~
    • View Profile
    • The Death Children
"Russian Roulette's Experiments" Demon Characters~
« on: March 19, 2012, 01:36:03 am »
"Oh my... no... BERT!!" Shouted a grey and black female anthro. Soon a brown male mutt anthro came around in a white lab coat and asked "yes Russian?" Russian flatted her ears, she was also in a white lab coat "NUMBER 401 and NUMBER 672 got out! Get the team on, i got a tour to do and i dont need demons chewing on there heads when they get here!" She barked. She shook her head and pushed Bert off a bit "Now, now off before the guest get here-" Russian turns around to see you staring at her, she blushed and perked her ears up and straighted her white lab coat "Oh didnt see you there..." She began, "Welcome, Im Russian Roulette but you may call me Russian or Rush for short. I know you living all came to see some demons. Your in the right place! Here you can learn about our demons and be perfectly safe!..." She bit her lip as her words trailed off a bit, she picked it up before anyone could notice. "Anywho go take a look around, dont stray too far and if you run into one of the demons well..... run and pray they dont find you." She waved everyone to follow her with her dusky red eyes gleaming.

Section 1 "Most Brutal Danger Demons"

Name: Bull
Experiment: NUMBER 239
Species: Timber Wolf, died brutally  so now is a demon
Temper: Silent, quiet and uses brutal force to kill and has rage attacks
Bio: Unknown

Picture: http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m485/Tyra_Softich/?action=view&current=screenshot_03182012_172811191.png
Art I Drew Of Him: http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m485/Tyra_Softich/?action=view&current=BecomingTheBull.png

(All i got right now)
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

Offline rockonhammy

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Franta loves her Jimmy~
    • View Profile
    • The Death Children
Re: "Russian Roulette's Experiments" Demon Characters~
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 01:36:20 am »
Saved Spot
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

Offline blackhayateFMA

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "Be Thou for the People"
    • View Profile
Re: "Russian Roulette's Experiments" Demon Characters~
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 03:34:34 am »
Nice.Nice. Well this is my last post for the night I'm glad I got to read some awesomeness before lights out. ^^
~B l a c k H a y a t e~