Author Topic: //Milleniuco & Others// (Milleniuco's Characters!)  (Read 1548 times)

SoulRevenge

//Milleniuco & Others// (Milleniuco's Characters!)
« on: September 24, 2012, 03:09:37 am »

Milleniuco

This is my most defiantly favourite character! :3. I love how the idea of him is so original and not every-day! Well, now that you've read all this pointless stuff, I might aswell get onto his actual bio.

Name
Milleniuco

Relationships
Jay (Girlfriend/Future Mate) <--Murdered by Kimi.

Family
Kikoro - Father
Arista - Mother

NickNames an Titles

The Silver Cat (Given by Jay)
My Happy Ending (Given by Jay)
The Millenium Dream (Given by Hat)
My Precious Left Eye (Given by Hat)

Personality

Milleniuco tends to forget about the tragic things in the past, and he usually adapts to things quite quickly, even if it takes most others awhile to get used to. He isn't usually easily scared, though, he is still 'scarable'. Living most of his life up until now as royalty, some might be able to say that he's slightly childish, immature, and abit of an aggnorant brat that doens't take advice from those older than him. Milleniuco is also the kind of cat that takes advantage of his position. Being a cat of a high position, or at least, a cat with a high postion-to-be, he managed to keep that trace of a spoiled brat within his heart by ordering cats around to do the most ridiculous things. Until, Hat shaped him up at least. Because of Hat, he now is more of a mature figure that doesn't want much help in things. Milleniuco also seems to stand by Hat's side no matter what, so he is quite loyal to his friends, no matter how insane or corrupted they are.

History
As mentioned above, Milleniuco lived the first ten years (human years) of his life as royalty within one of the cat kingdoms- the gold kingdom. A Kingdom that was pretty much exclusive to those that carried only orange, yellow, ginger, or white pelts. Milleniuco, though, was an acception, as he was the son of the two rulers of the kingdom. Though, at one point, he managed to somehow meet Ron, a dormouse that lead him to the place where he found Hat. Hat quickly explained that he was a 'magic cat' that could cast spells, not to mention one that could live forever in the price of internal, though not complete insanity. After that, he lead Milleniuco into the 'Silver Kingdom'- something abit less exclusive, one that was a much lower class than the Gold Kingdom, yet, one that accepted every cat of every personality or pelt colour. Along with two rabbits and the last remaing dog, too, and a few dormice which were forbidden to dine upon.
Hat introduced Milleniuco to Boshi, the current queen of this perticuliar kingdom. After Hat's rough introduction, she introduced Milleniuco to Jay, her daughter, who was only about a year older than him. (Human year). The two got along, but when Milleniuco entered combat along with Jay when the Silver Kingdom made an attempt to rebel against the Gold, she was murdered infront of Milleniuco by his own father.
Out of anger and grief, Milleniuco killed both his father and his mother in this perticuliar battle.

//There is alot more history, but this is all I'll post. You shouldn't know too much//.

________________________________________________________________________________________

//His Bio is Work in Progress, I'msolazy.. xDD//

Name
Hat

Unknown, though his appearance does not change.

NickNames and Titles

The MilleniumDream's Destruction- (Given by Jay)
Uncle Hatter - (Given by Milleniuco)
Isanity - (Given by Kikoro)
Crimson Shinigami - (Given by Kikoro)
The Black Cat in the Legend (Given by himself)

Personality

Hat is basically your average corrupted, insane, and twisted feline. He's the kind that loves sweet stuff, and for someone as insane as him, he's strangely fearful of plummeting into complete corruption and insanity. Though, this unfourtanty happens. Off of that topic, let's go deeper into his personality~.
Hat sort of 'despises' most cats, as all they seem to do today is wish for better than wish for what they have. Apparantly though, Milleniuco and himself are acceptions. Hat seems to also be abit 'too loyal' to those around him, or, just Milleniuco anyway. Hat also has a sort of 'special' feature no other has- he can cast spells at the cost of his sanity.

History
His History is abit unknown, even to myself- and I've created him! It's abit hard to think up a history for a cat that's centuries old. (Because of a spell that cost him dearly~). Though, let's just say that I've decided that he's the 'Black Cat' from the legend. I'll let you read the legend below. (This is also how the kingdoms were 'formed)

Once there a raging battle between two cats- one was the colour of the sun, and his pelt seemed to glow in such a graceful way it made you want to watch forever, while the other was the colour of the moon. He seemed to have silver surrounding him in a way that would make any fool think this was actualy the moon. Though, those two cats fought and fought and fought for until the two grew old- but even then they kept fighting. And all while they fought, they thought of the things they despised in this world the most. Dogs, Humans, Wolves, Falcons, Eagles, and a variety of other plant, and animal species. One by one, all these things simple vanished, evaporated, disappeared. But then all of that stopped when the golden cat struck a fatal blow to the silver- and the silver did the same- at the same time.
Suddenly, their pelt colours seemed to be washed away in a flood of blood and tears and hatred. And there standing in their place, was a horribly black cat- one that would spread terrible bad luck, and a beautiful white cat, the kind any human would want as a pet as soon as they layed eyes on it.
And thus; the kingdoms were born.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 01:51:51 pm by Milleniuco »

Offline InanisTesta

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • ~Username: InanisTesta
    • View Profile
Re: //Milleniuco & Others// (Milleniuco's Characters!)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 07:23:36 am »
Very original indeed C: I love the design of your character, and your bio is very well done :)

Feel free to PM or whisper me in-game if you have anything to be asked, my username will be InanisTesta

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 12:32:32 pm »
Me gusta. ;)

SoulRevenge

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 01:35:47 pm »
Me Gusta indeed.

Very original indeed C: I love the design of your character, and your bio is very well done :)
Thank yew! x3.

I'm working on Hat's and a bunch of other people's bios right now.. xDD