Author Topic: xXxDawnxXx's Characters<3  (Read 1441 times)

Offline xXxDawnxXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
xXxDawnxXx's Characters<3
« on: April 29, 2013, 02:05:38 am »

Sycila, a black female wolf. Sycila is bossy, rude, but can be sweet when you get on that side :3. She is mateless, no crush, nor pups. Sycila has azure eyes, and strange long legs. Her favorite prey is rabbits and squirrel. She loves to hang around ponds, streams, etc. Her father was a demon, and he killed anyone who bothered her mother. Her mother, Silvia, died from a lion attack, and her father tried to demolish Sycila, but she survived and hates the bring up her past.

This is Rali and Lizzy. [Rali is the one to the left, and Lizzy is to the right.] Rali is a 2 year old fae, with a dark pelt and white socks and beautiful turquoise eyes. Lizzy is a grey 7 month old fae, with emerald eyes. Rali and Lizzy are sisters. Rali and Lizzy had parents, and a bad storm came into the tundra. They ran, and lost their parents. Rali is mateless, no pups either. Rali and Lizzy now faces the horrible things in life, and face their fears from long ago.

BouncyLion101

Re: xXxDawnxXx's Characters<3
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 02:18:57 am »
Olivia, it's against the rules to post the same thread more than once.
If you wanted to modify your post, just click the handy little Modify button near the pencil and paper on the top right corner of your post. c:
You can also get a staff to delete the other thread by PMing one of them, a list of staff can be found here.

Anyway, nice characters. o3o
Are Rali and Lizzy both your characters? Their past is sad, though. *Pats little Lizzy and Rali*
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 02:28:14 am by BouncyLion101 »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 02:32:24 am »
I love your characters look and everything and its a wonderful bi indeed CB
Although I have notice you have posted the same trend. Make sure you ask a staff member to delete the unneeded trend for ya
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 02:41:25 am »
[/URL]

Exactly what I saw not so long ago.
Back on-topic, I love these three apples here! Cuteness <3
No matter how unrealistic anything is here... Just kidding. Anyway, again, what's a fae?
Anywho, nice characters~

Offline xXxDawnxXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 10:49:51 pm »
<3Thanks everyone for there nice comments. Yes, Rali and Lizzy are my characters o3o, and I never noticed I posted it twice D: