<> .N a a v i . M a r i e . V i c t o n. <>
----
<> Ears raise at Naavi Marie Victon.
<> Blessed to the sex of female.
<> Timeline reads one year.
<> Born on the date of July 12.
<> Sexual Orientation of bisexual.
<> Species of African Lion.
<> Sire ;; Naabu (Deceased king) || Liona ;; Kaafi (Deceased queen)
-----
RELATIONSHIPS
-----
<> Interest of the ;; Royal Guard ;; Advisor.
<> Raises eyebrow at no being.
<> Lover of no lion/ess.
<> Companion of no being.
<> Allows her Advisor to see inside her heart.
-----

<> Common dislikes are (disrespectful) people, any seafood, meat, her father, storms, cubs, being queen.
<> Natural likes are herbs, pinecones.
<> Voice of Maleficent from the movie Maleficent.
<> Tongue tied with a /low/ British accent.
<> One of her famous quotes are "What do you take me for, a fool? I believe I know what I'm doing, you beast."

<>Physique of a sleek, dark tanned lioness with a darker shade over her visionaries, her eyes themselves a mix of green, yellow, and blue. A light tan underfur she holds. Picture coming soon.
<> Background of ;; Persona || Naavi's father automatically chose her for leadership due to her willing personafication and hard head. Her outside shell is all harshness and rude loyalty, and when she says something she expects it to be taken seriously and done. However, don't be fooled, if you somehow manage to break past the crust, what's left is a frightened little cublet  begging to be released. The only person that's managed to break past is her Royal Advisor. She is quite secluded from the rest of the pride, or at least tries to be, until she is called upon for something important. Poor Naavi, on the inside, is filled with sorrow and some hatred for her deceased father that forced her into queen ship at a terribly young age due to him dying of a war. Sadly, it has been replaced with her low tolerance level of disrespect. Secretly, to help her with her duty, her advisor has been taking care of her and helping with some issues that the young queen can't solve on her own.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:51:30 am by Re. »