Author Topic: How many groups can you handle being in at a time?  (Read 4632 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: How many groups can you handle being in at a time?
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2018, 06:53:08 am »
Only one because usually the people in my group are super dramatic and or combative -_-. I also like to focus my energy and efforts on one group so that I can ensure the best quality and care. I feel like the best groups are the ones you apply yourself too solely.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2018, 08:06:02 pm »
Only one because usually the people in my group are super dramatic and or combative -_-. I also like to focus my energy and efforts on one group so that I can ensure the best quality and care. I feel like the best groups are the ones you apply yourself too solely.

Oh yeah forgot about that, with me that is another thing, over time I have become highly annoyed by immaturity, unsure why I can't handle it anymore but I can't. If any group members of my own group or of someone else's group that I joined have an over load of dramatic, combative, and immature members, I don't stick around for long because I came to have fun, not get infuriated by people who can't just get along with each other.

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2018, 09:26:00 pm »
I feel probably only one if I really want to be dedicated, but I can recall one time when I was apart of 7 or 8 groups at once. (Somehow managing to stay active in them all? I probably didn't sleep.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 09:27:48 pm by Killjoy. »

Offline RaytheonSentinel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • trash doggo!
    • raytheon-sentinel
    • theringwraith
    • raytheonsentii
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2018, 11:22:11 pm »
currently I am in one group / pack and if I had been in this position back when I was 12-13, around when FH first launched, i'd probably get into several groups and be able to maintain contact in each of them, tbh. now though... I'd probably only handle just the one, since I'm too busy IRL and my mental health state often times leaves me bedridden or unable to communicate with people properly for days, so I kind of disappear and come back when I feel better so I'm not a sad, heavy burden to everyone else in the group!
so... yeah, one, I guess. but I guess I could do two, but only if there are, like, under 10 people in each, otherwise that's just too much for me.
- I played FH before it was cool -

| follow me on twitter! | watch me on deviantart! | subscribe!

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2018, 11:42:04 pm »
Only a few. I'm co-owner in In Glub We Trust, and then there are 2 other groups that I'm semi-active in. ^^
doing what i feel like

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2018, 04:13:39 pm »
Back in the day I could balance being in 6-10 at any given time.

Now I can barely handled 2-3, much less 6-10.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:15:16 pm by Jango_Fett »

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2018, 09:35:28 pm »
Tbh as many as i want. YesIgottalotfreetime.

The only thing that restricts me joining a group is:

1. If i join just because. In essence: "huh. They don't sound very interesting but its what i've got at hand rn..." If I am just bored and I join a group just because i am bored there's a 80% chance I will just dissapear whitin days or maybe the next day even. It's something inside me, thats all lol. I don't mean to do it usually, its just if i don't really enjoy the group I just don't stick around for much.

2. The group's community quality: I will feel super eh or downbeat if on my first days of joining I find myself all lonely or silent because the members don't interact with eachother/new members at all or don't reply in group chat when someone asks something. It's a concept that in general makes me feel angry. New members in rp groups should be treated with a welcoming hue and positive attitude. All-silent groups also hit my nerves (maybe because i am a super chatterbox LMAO).

3. Their rules: If a group requires me to be on 8 days out of a 7 days week there's nearly 0.1% chance i'm staying because i will either be kicked for inactivity on purpose (not connecting on that group's char) because they've become a "chore" (and chores become burdens over time if you don't like to do them) or not meaning it out of forgetfulness or i'm just busy with other groups or IRL projects. It also becomes very tiring if the group has legit over 800 very detailed rules. It is not only a hassle to read, but makes you feel very "eghhhhhhhhhhh." at least in my case. Anything else about the group that is 10 miles long and ISNT a rules thread is okay by me though! I love reading rp lore.

4. The leader's attitude: I'll often stay a long time in a group if the leaders are serious enough, respectful, and smart with their group related decisions, but still fun to talk with. I don't wish to have an army general as my leader in an online animal rp group because i'll end up feeling like i'm walking on a minefield everytime i type in group chat as i said on the pont above. Sorry. An always goofing around, unresponsible, unresponsive and inactive leader is not a very attractive catch either x_x

Woah i didnt realize how long this got until i finished typing LOL
Anyways yeah, thats my criteria. My average is 6-12 groups at once though
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0