Author Topic: -face palm- YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME  (Read 1600 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
-face palm- YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME
« on: July 05, 2012, 08:26:36 am »
Okay this is strange. I do my usall clicking lala blah sponsoring and I log in with my password and it said "Wrong password" I typed it in right but I thought it was caps so I checked my caps button and it was off. I thought I was typing too fast so I typed kinda slow. Still not working. I'm kinda nervous actually. Please help, I am really worried :/

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: -face palm- YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 09:40:38 am »
Check for punctuation marks and such. If you used the number pad to use numbers or symbols then...make sure thats what your using to log in

You are amazing <3

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 11:29:51 am »
If this is your first time typing your password then it should be punctuation marks, if it isn't it may be a hack and might need to consult a moderator, I doubt this is it though.

Offline bigblackbullets

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • shiekra is the definition of awesomeness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 06:37:52 pm »

Heya c:
This has happened to me multiple times before. I believe it's just something to do with the servers. There's a few things you can do to see what's going on.

-Of course make sure everything's spelled right. Your username may be spelled wrong too. Keep in mind let's say your user was "FHuser88" you'd type it in just like that. Not as "fhuser88". Your password goes the same way.
-Restart your computer.
-Make sure you have the most recent patch downloaded.
-Wait a day or two to see if it goes away. The server may just have to be reset.
-It could just be a glitch that also needs waiting.
-Did you activate your account yet? I see that you're a newbie still. Perhaps you didn't activate the e-mail yet? You can't play the game until you do.
-Make sure your username is spelled right.
-If you just signed up, keep in mind that your username is the one you sign into the game with, not your forum name. (i.e my username is shiekra ingame but my forum name is "Shiekra.". I can't get into the game if I use the name "Shiekra." but I can with just shiekra.)
-Try making a new account. There may be a bug with your account, this actually happened with my main account on here on the forums and I can't sign into the forums as shiekra. It probably can happen with the game itself too. (which is why I'm on this account, which is a different username.)
-Reinstall the game. Backup all your map files, presets, anything that's custom and stuff and just uninstall and reinstall it.

If these don't work, I don't know what to tell ya xD try waiting it out some more if it doesn't. Could take a week even. It happened to a friend of mine and she had to wait 9 days. So try to wait a week. 2 weeks tops. If they don't work, post another help topic with the problem and I'm sure someone will help you out.