Poll

N/A

Don't be shy
3 (37.5%)
Share about your friends on FH
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: People you have met on FH  (Read 5934 times)

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
People you have met on FH
« on: November 11, 2015, 10:00:25 pm »
This is just a forum for you to just tell about some friends you have met on FH that you really like and get along with I know there are a lot of them that I like and just love to be around cause they are friendly and just as weird as me XD friends a great thing to have in life even if you can't see them
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Preach

Re: People you have met on FH
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 10:10:06 pm »
To be honest, I don't really know. I have a few acquaintances..but I'm not sure if I can call them friends. Besides, I hardly know about them...so...

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 10:37:06 pm »
To be honest, I don't really know. I have a few acquaintances..but I'm not sure if I can call them friends. Besides, I hardly know about them...so...
True I just find time to play and I manage to go into conversations with them like a lot of them I get excited about seeing others I'm just like ok. Besides one who I actually Skype and we are close friends now
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline xmapleleafx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 03:53:22 pm »
I've met such amazing friends on FH! Most of them are derps like me (heh) I don't wanna mention them on here unless they don't think of me as close to them as I think they are close to me (Awkwardness...)  ::) I also have many acquaintances as Preach mentioned. But half of the people on my friendslists on the game I don't even talk to. Woops.
Insert a fancy signature here.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 04:28:49 pm »
I've met so many friends over the years, there is no way I can list them all.

But definitely ThunderBirds. She be my best friend, both in and out of the interwebs.

Not to mention, all the staff and more helpful members around the community I look up to. 

Everyone here is an important part of the community, and the majority of the people I meet are just bursting with joy, ready to put a smile on your face.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 04:35:20 pm »
I've met so many friends over the years, there is no way I can list them all.

But definitely ThunderBirds. She be my best friend, both in and out of the interwebs.

Not to mention, all the staff and more helpful members around the community I look up to. 

Everyone here is an important part of the community, and the majority of the people I meet are just bursting with joy, ready to put a smile on your face.
XD yeah I have a lot of pe
I've met such amazing friends on FH! Most of them are derps like me (heh) I don't wanna mention them on here unless they don't think of me as close to them as I think they are close to me (Awkwardness...)  ::) I also have many acquaintances as Preach mentioned. But half of the people on my friendslists on the game I don't even talk to. Woops.
Yeah I have a lot of people on my friends list some I don't talk to some I actually enjoy the company of. There are a lot of great people out there and its just a pleasure to meet them all to me

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 07:23:39 pm »
I have met some stupidly good friends on FH, some as to I've even come close enough to, to call them my sisters. Lord Suragaha and Feareh are both insane and fun to be around. Both being the greatest friends I have met on here. I wouldn't probably be playing right now if I hadn't met them. I've met a few others too that I am happy to call my friends. FH has some very wonderful people in its maps. ^^
Signature by Adelish

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 07:31:16 pm »
I have met some stupidly good friends on FH, some as to I've even come close enough to, to call them my sisters. Lord Suragaha and Feareh are both insane and fun to be around. Both being the greatest friends I have met on here. I wouldn't probably be playing right now if I hadn't met them. I've met a few others too that I am happy to call my friends. FH has some very wonderful people in its maps. ^^
Wow thats really cool I didn't know you were friends with Lord Suragaha and Feareh thats really awesome. But yea friends are a great thing to have in life and I am thankful for meeting all of them

Offline Dacota101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 11:20:11 am »
The four people I have gotten along with in Feral Heart is
G.H.O.S.T  ,  VanDracula and KyaGaming.
These are the people that I really like but if your asking about Moderators I'd say Bawfle :) She is pretty awesome xD

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2015, 11:38:29 am »
I have a few friends, most of them I don't think go on the Forum though. But honestly those few friends, my precious roleplay buddies and best friends, I treasure. <3 That probably sounds a little weird but you get it.

I met my best friends on here, and I guess I honestly don't know where I'd be without them, even if it's only been three or two years at most I'd known them. Time flies by so fast, honestly... But I still really appreciate them. <3