Author Topic: Rants: Feelings  (Read 7014 times)

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
Rants: Feelings
« on: June 04, 2013, 02:52:45 pm »
Hey guys, Delija again, or maybe as a few select people know me as Selena
so... I'm here taking my english final at the moment and I got to thinking, how many times, including me, and other people on Feral Heart have gotten there feelings hurt, and just thinking about it makes me angry. These are peoplole, real people not just animated video game people. When you say something, your messing with a real persons life. That may have an impact on the persons life that may really hurt them. I know from experince that if you say something to someone online that really hurts. Take this incident for example, a few weeks ago I was hanging out with a few of my friends, in a roleplay. I trusted one of them a lot have to say, and anfother player that I was scared of at the time was in the roleplay with me. I didn't want to do something because the person was involved with it. All of a sudden my friend told the other person how I felt about them and they confronted me about it, and I remember how hurt, betrayed and upset that I felt. Im not saying that I'm perfect and all that because I have done things, hurt people and other stuff that I am not proud of. And I have really really have hurt some people and I hope they know how sorry I am. But at least I'm not hiding from it, I'm owning up and admiting my mistakes. So as I said before, these are real people, real lives, real people. So those of you that are hurting people, grow up and knock it off. Feelings are real and they hurt.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:55:36 pm by Delija »
Signature by Adelish

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Rants: Feelings
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 03:50:10 pm »
hmmm, yes, there are multiple threads on this problem. Yes,it is not right that normal people, friendly floofs, should be bullied and have their feeling hurt. I dont think that people recognise that there are real people behind that screen.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 04:18:51 pm »
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:23:00 pm by BigBangTheory »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 04:25:38 pm »
That is extremely true Buffy. While some of this may constitue bullying, thats not the complete focus of what I was going at. I haven't spoken to that friend because of what she did. I mean yeah  I miss talking to her but I'm pretty upset over it because she was one of my best friends. Call me a moron for holding a grudge but, I'm stil mad at her. So the direction I was hitting this in was ruining friendships over things said. Ect.
Signature by Adelish

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 01:34:21 am »
It's true that some people just seem to forget that theres a human behind that screen or just flat out don't care. It's really sad and I have had my feelings hurt on the game before. I didn't like it and no one would like that! Everyone has feelings and if your saying something THINK! Will this post hurt someone?

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 01:34:23 am »
Hey guys, Delija again, or maybe as a few select people know me as Selena
so... I'm here taking my english final at the moment and I got to thinking, how many times, including me, and other people on Feral Heart have gotten there feelings hurt, and just thinking about it makes me angry. These are peoplole, real people not just animated video game people. When you say something, your messing with a real persons life. That may have an impact on the persons life that may really hurt them. I know from experince that if you say something to someone online that really hurts. Take this incident for example, a few weeks ago I was hanging out with a few of my friends, in a roleplay. I trusted one of them a lot have to say, and anfother player that I was scared of at the time was in the roleplay with me. I didn't want to do something because the person was involved with it. All of a sudden my friend told the other person how I felt about them and they confronted me about it, and I remember how hurt, betrayed and upset that I felt. Im not saying that I'm perfect and all that because I have done things, hurt people and other stuff that I am not proud of. And I have really really have hurt some people and I hope they know how sorry I am. But at least I'm not hiding from it, I'm owning up and admiting my mistakes. So as I said before, these are real people, real lives, real people. So those of you that are hurting people, grow up and knock it off. Feelings are real and they hurt.

I know how you feel Deli, and you do know that, since you've talked to the person who has bullied me. I don't get why they don't understand the fact that they are actually messing with a person's real feelings. I hope people can learn by reading this topic, thank you for posting it. <3

|| Preset ||

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 01:55:37 am »
I can't agree with you more on this post Del. I am utterly sorry that something as such has happened to you and I hope you are doing alright. Cyberbullying isn't something to be taken lightly as I know some individuals who live a hard life and the 'internet', per say, is their only true refuge as well as the game FeralHeart itself. Like stated before me, people are utterly blind that each character running across the beautiful maps of FeralHeart is a living, breathing person who only came seeking to have a good time and to create trustworthy friends. Truth be told, even some of my best friends is over the internet and I've met them all through FeralHeart alone. Hurr. With that being said, I hope the situation works out well for you Del and keep in mind there are and will be atleast one person who will be there for you when you need em'.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 01:58:51 am by Starrk »
gone

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 04:29:01 am »
I fully agree Starrk, people are so dumb at times it frustrates me to no end, and it makes me want to smack someone when I see this going on among people and there friends, amd Cri I seriously want to pummel that person(s) a tthe moment because they are to caught up in being popular on Feral Heart to actually stop amd see how much of amazing person you  are, they honestly don't know what they are missing being around you, your an awesome Chicka <3
Signature by Adelish

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 04:45:35 am »
I fully agree Starrk, people are so dumb at times it frustrates me to no end, and it makes me want to smack someone when I see this going on among people and there friends, amd Cri I seriously want to pummel that person(s) a tthe moment because they are to caught up in being popular on Feral Heart to actually stop amd see how much of amazing person you  are, they honestly don't know what they are missing being around you, your an awesome Chicka <3

Thank you. ;3; <3

|| Preset ||

Offline Chemistry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Aemuli Novum Creator
    • View Profile
    • Aemuli Novum Website
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 03:13:31 am »
I think getting your feelings hurt by people on feralheart can happen from people who aren't even your friends. Something I find extremely difficult is rejecting people from joining my roleplay if they aren't to a literate standard. Of course, I let them know that this is literate, and occasionally I even give them the chance to try to give a sample again... however there is a line. I just hate to turn people down, especially with how welcoming I am to others </3!
"Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true.
Loneliness hurts.
Rejection hurts.
Losing someone hurts.
Envy hurts.
... Everyone gets these things confused with love,
but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain
and makes someone feel wonderful again.
Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt."