Author Topic: I'm sorry....  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
I'm sorry....
« on: July 08, 2013, 10:53:50 pm »
I am so SORRY everyone! I've been acting like a total idiot...

Since I got to know that I cannot play Feral heart until near June of 2014, I decided to "raise my voice and fight against the staff/server"...

I'm so sorry, guys.... I've just got to realizae what has been really happening on Feral Heart.

I just had that thought... that since I can't play this... no one could. :(

I jus miss FH so much. I miss my friends, my adventures and stories.... but I'll never get the chance to get back to it soon. :(

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sorry....
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 03:23:27 pm »
Even though I don't really know you - it's okay. You realized what you were doing wrong; and now your asking for forgiveness. I'm sure that FH will welcome you back in 2014 when you are able to return! :) Until then just check up with the forum and what not to keep yourself updated on whats going on in Fh; that way you won't just be too surprised when you get back on FH! ~Gircutie

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 03:48:52 pm »
Indeed it's kind of you to have the maturity to apologize to us... However actions do speak louder than words so if you truely mean what you are saying here then show it. No more rumors or bad mouthing the staff Marco especially when we've done nothing to deserve that. (That includes DA). You are more than welcome to spend time here on the forum up until your in game punishment is over. There are plenty nice people here that you can get to know and befriend. You can also continue RPing here on the forum and sharing your part in discussions etc. There's plenty to do to speed the time by. You can also play on any of the many IT servers out there. Point is you're always welcomed in our community as long as you are respectful.

Thank you for the apology~

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 04:00:11 pm »
See? Just as in my friend's map: The Land of Narayan; Respect is always key.
As long as you are respectful to everyone you are welcomed - though being disrespectful can you get you punished in whatever ways there are. Just as you can be banned from in-game play, there are other ways to be punished for being disrespectful and what not.
Again; I say thanks for the Apology
as even though I don't really know you I am still glad that you came to conclusion to give a formal apology. A lot of people wouldn't apologize; so it is great that you have!
~Gircutie

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 06:11:33 pm »
Indeed it's kind of you to have the maturity to apologize to us... However actions do speak louder than words so if you truely mean what you are saying here then show it. No more rumors or bad mouthing the staff Marco especially when we've done nothing to deserve that. (That includes DA). You are more than welcome to spend time here on the forum up until your in game punishment is over. There are plenty nice people here that you can get to know and befriend. You can also continue RPing here on the forum and sharing your part in discussions etc. There's plenty to do to speed the time by. You can also play on any of the many IT servers out there. Point is you're always welcomed in our community as long as you are respectful.

Thank you for the apology~

I'm gratefull for your respond, but it will be better for me to leave FH... or else the memories will come and make me sad once more...

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 06:21:01 pm »
Everybody makes mistakes, which is why we aren't perfect. The staff have gone through troubled times, lately, and the last thing they need is disrespect. It tells a lot about you seeing as you've apologized, and I'm happy you did it, though I'm sure our community will be sad to see you go. Whether you stay or leave is your choice, but why not stay for a while and see how things go? I've always loved the forums. There are many kind and welcoming people that you can talk to, and there are a lot of things you can do here. Remember, if you don't try, you'll never know! I hope whatever choice you make, you'll be happy. c:

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 06:31:50 pm »
Yar, the disrespect you've been showing recently highly troubled me some. As Lord said, the staff doesn't deserve such slight hatred towards them for the things they've not done. But speaking from my own, I'm glad you've come to a sense to apologize to everyone for what you've done, and that you've done was indeed false behaviour that was not intended. Not many others who rage out at the staff as well as fellow floofz thinks wrong of their own false actions. Apologizing never occurs to them rather. Gircutie mentioned a bit of the above, and also I'm sure the staff may take kindly your apology.
If you're really going to leave Feralheart, then I bid thee farewell. I hope you had a great time here in the community before all this happened. Have fun with your wonderful life and keep true to your integrity always. Don't let anger get the best of you, and do not speak your mind over silly things as this. As Gircutie said, thanks for the apology.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 06:40:35 pm »
If you are really going to leave; Marco - then I wish you a farewell. The community surely will miss you if you do leave; though as said before - if you leave or stay is your own choice. It would be wonderful if you were to stay; and sad if you leave..but its not our choice to decide on if you stay or not. So I wish you you well my fellow floof :)

~Gircutie

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 06:42:05 pm »
There there... it's okay. No need to be so sad.

That's very nice of you to apologize, Marco. It wasn't right for you to say such things about the staff and the game like that. The staff members were only doing their job. I can understand your frustration of not being able to play the game with your friends, but you can't blame the staff for the mistakes you made.
If you do decide to leave the Feral Heart community, I will say my goodbyes to you. I wish you the best.
Inactive