Author Topic: Feral Fails  (Read 12356 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Feral Fails
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 04:43:34 pm »
Oh. My. a KIT? xD!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 09:12:04 pm »
I walked up to warriors as a fox and said hi. I forgot they were racist against every fox in the world. -Fail
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 11:48:14 pm »
Welll..... When I first joined (ages ago), I was super, ridiculously, idiotically, nooby and young, and had no clue what your typical abbreviations for things were in the online world. So, I thought for a good few months or so that "RP" meant "rape."
So whenever somebody asked someone else to RP, I was quite creeped out and confused. o3o

Hawkwarrrrddd.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 01:13:54 am »
^^ LMAO

I fell asleep on with my head on the keyboard on a Skype call with some friends .-.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 01:25:13 am »
Once I was making a map and I made a heightmap. It kept crashing until I realized it was the size x512 x512 XD
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline BraveSoldat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 04:23:23 am »
Lol xD. This one happens to me all the time, without fail... I'd be playing, listening to my music in the background and I'd tab out, ALWAYS forgetting to look straight up when doing so. Now.. I do this most often at either Ascension Island, that one map that you have to jump up the rocks to get to, or stonebridge. So when I tab back in, I always end up either falling into the river (stonebridge) or just ending up falling for a few minutes XD

Offline Oogie Boogie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Is that the best you got?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 09:06:25 pm »
Once I was just watching the chat in South Pole and somebody said, "You have met a great fat!" Everyone started dying of laughter. The person then did "*Fate XD"

Offline Mewwn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2013, 03:05:22 pm »
Many of us may have that habit where we think one word but type another. xD This one time Rping:

Scorchstar trotted out of his den, fleeing onto the highrock. "Let all cows old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the highrock for a Can meeting!"

Yea... xD I guess we're a Can of cows now!

When making Warriors Maps, I end up flooding the caps bymistake xD

When I made a preset one time, I ment to put a stripe under my dog's belly, but my mouse clicked, I made a dot on the butt, and I forgot to change it into a line. xDDDD

And when making a character, I had spent a while finding the perfect markings. Until I switched back from YouTube to FH and clicked another body marking.... *Sigh*

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2013, 03:41:29 pm »
Well,

I was in SP with one of my friends and I had accidentally sent this to another friend through whisper: "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey come below the highrock for a clan meeting." and waited for her response.  Couple minutes later I realized nobody sent back except someone in a whisper saying -_-

XD
I have many more I cannot think of right now :/
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2013, 04:48:56 pm »
One time in a roleplay my character was "breathing strangely" due to him starting to be unable to breathe, then someone in OOC said something about I need to be specific... OH GOSH HOW THAT LOOKED. XDDD My character was staring at another guy while breathing like that too, which made it way more awkward.

Meanwhile in the same roleplay... AKA last night... I was confused about the positions everyone was in in the RP. I thought I was inside the TARDIS (yes, it's a doctor who rp) but someone said I was outside and just... eifjiej. I'd consider this a feral fail because it was so confusing! >_<

Then there's the writing in cadet blue in my signature I got from there. My character said "I like cats" and sinked into the shadows... and my hyper friend pointed out how hilarious that was. xDDD Ahh, I love you, roleplay. :I

Any other feral fails? "His head slipped off his head." The first head was supposed to be hat. YEP! Dang it, brain... just... XD Ahh, I don't think I know what I'm talking about and if I posted here before I might have already said one of those maybe? I don't know. I forgot, but I hope ya understand me somehwhat. LOL.