Author Topic: Favorite Part about the Forums?  (Read 4310 times)

~Firepool~

Favorite Part about the Forums?
« on: December 14, 2013, 02:50:24 pm »
Ello' floofehs. I'm a bit curious to find out what your favorite part of the forums is. Mine is people. Everyone here, regardless of popularity is really nice and friendly. I think I also like having the ability to have icons and signatures. :3

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Favorite Part about the Forums?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 03:26:40 pm »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 03:32:37 pm »
For me, at the top of that list is the roleplay section <3
But other than that, probably art, mods, and forum games. ouo
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 03:38:25 pm »
I think it has to be art, roleplaying, and FH addons & mods ;v;

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 03:48:32 pm »
My personal favoring when it comes to the forums itself would be the close-knit feeling one gets knowing how the community is generally kind and supportive towards one another and, for the most part, respect each person's own decisions and opinions. Plus how there's more than many helpful paws around other than the staff willing to help out those that need aid and/or advice. It's like a digital family or group of good friends.
Another liking I must state would be the roleplay boards, set up for those who either can't quite get in-game or has a favoring to roleplaying on the forums personally. Of course, all the other boards are much needed and appreciated as well, for each serves a particular purpose.
gone

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 09:54:43 pm »
My personal favourite must be the Roleplay boards. However, I love the Discussion Board aswell.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 05:14:29 pm »
My favourite part of the forums is the game and forum discussions, introductions and other games. However I do think members are the most important part because they build up the community... And as we know, the community wouldn't exist without our dear members. xD

In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 07:09:05 pm »
I would say my favorite part about the forums is the community. I have rarely seen a forum this friendly and respectful. Most gaming forums are quite hostile, think the same way, throughout, or bring up subjects that upset people, daily. So, thus, I would never think I'd like any community this much to have the courtesy to be a part of its forum.

Another part of the forum that's my favorite is the media and discussion sections. I like browsing the art and stories of other people because it's inspiring. In discussion, I like to be a part or give my thoughts on the subjects other people bring up. Some give me a different thought about the areas they talk about or I post a topic to be read that could be a potential conversation starter.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 08:12:30 am »
I actually think the forums is very helpful with map, items, meshes, massmarkings, and mods downloads. The help is very descriptive too. Usually on another gam if I need help they would say: Okay, put that there, this here, that there and your done. It's plain and simple, but on this forums, everyone is kind about it and helps you as much as they can. They won't give up on your right away. (which I love  :D)

I also think the questions are interesting too, favorite characters, favorite map and such. I like questions like those. It gives me a urge to answer them.

lindaminda

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 06:44:02 pm »
I guess my favourite thing about this Forum is that you can share presets, markings, maps, drawings, etc.. with people!
And you meet a lot of nice people here  :)