Author Topic: Your First Posts  (Read 6369 times)

AlphaEclipse

Your First Posts
« on: December 23, 2013, 03:45:05 pm »
Well, after a discussion with Stargazer about this, I decided to put this one the forums for a good laugh.

What were your first n00bish posts? My first amazing fabulous post:

Awesome guide! I can't wait to see more.

Lol, there are others that are just completely n00b material weird.

So you get in your time machine and go back you your first post!

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Your First Posts
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 03:55:46 pm »
Actually my post was a preset request ^.^"

Greetings to whomever may be reading this. I am in need of a Feline preset.

**Warning** The preset will need a missing limb.

Anyway, I'll stop wasting your time and show you the picture and give a few detail ^-^

I would like the right back leg to be missing please. (It is very important that it is. o3o)
Take all the time you need on the preset, I honestly don't car when it's done. Just as long as you don't take months and months to finish it. owo

Good luck and thank you soooo much! All credit will go to the person who chooses to make it for me. :3

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 05:00:02 pm »
Hi I am new here, my friends told me this was a awesome game, so yeah  :)

Not noobish, really, though

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 05:10:42 pm »
Okay, I know this is all: WOW, but I'm just asking: When you message a monitor privately, will the monitor be notified right away, or does he/she have to go to their messages and check? Because when I did, I'm not sure if the message arrived to the monitor. Sorry about the inconvenience. Thank you for helping!

Okay here we have me spelling moderators wrong (Ringo corrected me though lol) and me being stupid.

My nooby and dumbest posts. You can see I get really immature (I'll admit I was immature when I first joined lol I was ten) when I join something and I'm all excited and all, but later I guess I calm down and I finally put on my serious glasses.

Edit: Oh darn that wasn't my first post just something nooby. My first post is just an introduction and gosh really immature here:

Hey all of you out there! My name is Julie (not real name, I apologize, my mom doesn't want to expose my real name out in the wildness and such), and I am 11 years old! I found this website by WolfQuest, but i didn't sign up until my mom allowed me.

Anyway, I enjoy playing games that are virtual, 3D, and with animals. My favorite animals are wolves and the cat family. I read Warriors (a cat book), and I also read many other books! I'm a big fan of books (if they are appropriate and NOT boring). Also, I am NOT a fan of socializing, but I'll go crazy with my friends on virtual games once i get to know them.

Hmm...I don't know what else to put...

I enjoy painting and drawing (although I'm not very good at it D:). I don't know if you'd call be a computer geek, but I'm found mostly on the computer (unless I'm grounded...hehe) either playing games or typing a story. I used to have a pet guiana pig, but he died right before Sandy Hurricane. At least he didn't have to get frightened...We buried him near some plants on our yard, and right now, he bloomed some pretty flowers for us! ;D

I think that's all I have to say. I'm excited to know players on FH and on this website. Thank you for reading, and have a great day! =D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 05:25:51 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 05:14:47 pm »
lol at some of your posts. This is a fun topic :D Here is mine:

Hey everyone I hope someone can actually give me some handy advice here...
I've been struggling since yesterday to enter the new maps on Feral Hearts. I reinstalled the game and downloaded the new map pack through the torrent website and it was very helpful. Every file is in the right place and everything is done just the way the tutorial said but when I enter the game and go through the "Pathway" Portal my game freezes, and an error pops up that the map can't load. (I will post a screenshot of this). To top it off my character stays stuck in some void and I can never load back that character... I really want to enjoy the maps but I am unable to given this strange problem. Please someone help me out here. I don't think I've done anything wrong so I have no idea why this is happening plus my computer is a brand new XP with no crowded files etc and nothing to slow it down.

This is what happens when I go through the "Pathway" Portal and when I try to load a character who went through it....

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 05:24:24 pm »
Okay, I know this is all: WOW, but I'm just asking: When you message a monitor privately, will the monitor be notified right away, or does he/she have to go to their messages and check? Because when I did, I'm not sure if the message arrived to the monitor. Sorry about the inconvenience. Thank you for helping!

Okay here we have me spelling moderators wrong (Ringo corrected me though lol) and me being stupid.

My nooby and dumbest posts. You can see I get really immature (I'll admit I was immature when I first joined lol I was ten) when I join something and I'm all excited and all, but later I guess I calm down and I finally put on my serious glasses.

LOL I'm dying.

EDIT: Look at this one I just found! |D

Put salt on the victims/host's toothbrush.
I did this for April Fools Day. C:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 05:29:01 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 07:06:15 pm »
I remember this discussion Alpha. Already found a noobish help thread. -derp-

Hi guys, I really need to know how to post my FH screenshots 'cuz right now I'm working on a character bio and I can't add the pictures I took of my character DX I know that you do these steps Pictures>>Computer>>FeralHeart>>Screenshots but I can't get passed the those steps. Help please?
Reading the little "'cuz" part caused me to flinch. Oh how much I have changed. I also remember when I posted help threads I would use the classic excuse "I'm 11" for my reason to not understand what the other user was talking about.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 09:57:21 pm »
I think that I'll be adding you to my friend's list. :3

I'm so friggin' done with myself I used the friggin :3 emote what the heckie

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 10:02:29 pm »
So I had same problem 5 minutes ago so go to your FeralHeart folder then media then particles and wheres double of some files then delete it like when theres: aura_0.particle then delte it cuz there are then 2 of them :D hope it helped

I just like mah grammar on  my first post. XD and on my first post i was actaully already trying to help someone XD I find it kind of silly. XD I was new in forums but already trying to help XD ohh well. Nice me :3
shhh noone knows me

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 10:03:33 pm »
I think that I'll be adding you to my friend's list. :3

I'm so friggin' done with myself I used the friggin :3 emote what the heckie

That's the most amazing thing I've heard today xD