Author Topic: Your First Posts  (Read 6368 times)

Offline RuneBurst

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Your First Posts
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 01:56:23 am »
I remember this discussion Alpha. Already found a noobish help thread. -derp-

Hi guys, I really need to know how to post my FH screenshots 'cuz right now I'm working on a character bio and I can't add the pictures I took of my character DX I know that you do these steps Pictures>>Computer>>FeralHeart>>Screenshots but I can't get passed the those steps. Help please?
Reading the little "'cuz" part caused me to flinch. Oh how much I have changed. I also remember when I posted help threads I would use the classic excuse "I'm 11" for my reason to not understand what the other user was talking about.
Well.. I can answer that.. you see, it happened with me. Once your 'screenshot' folder for feral heart is full, it changes, I looked for a few minutes on YouTube and apparently, when its full it goes onto another, so when you cant find your new screenshots in the original FH screenshot folder, the rest go into another. Go to my computer --> Feral heart --> Media --> screenshots. They do come up. Trust me. Hope this helped you out.

~Panda0 xx :3

Offline RuneBurst

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2014, 01:59:55 am »
I'm having trouble getting the item pack. I do everything correctly on any video on YT, but. I don't have WinRAR. Could that be possibly it? This problem I want RedLineLies to solve. Sorry if you want to help any other admins. And i'm not so sure on how to to the presets. Well I do but not the fur texture and the saving. P.S this laptop is new from 4 months ago.)

Please help me Red,

Thx if you reply..

~Panda0

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2014, 02:23:24 am »
I remember this discussion Alpha. Already found a noobish help thread. -derp-

Hi guys, I really need to know how to post my FH screenshots 'cuz right now I'm working on a character bio and I can't add the pictures I took of my character DX I know that you do these steps Pictures>>Computer>>FeralHeart>>Screenshots but I can't get passed the those steps. Help please?
Reading the little "'cuz" part caused me to flinch. Oh how much I have changed. I also remember when I posted help threads I would use the classic excuse "I'm 11" for my reason to not understand what the other user was talking about.
Well.. I can answer that.. you see, it happened with me. Once your 'screenshot' folder for feral heart is full, it changes, I looked for a few minutes on YouTube and apparently, when its full it goes onto another, so when you cant find your new screenshots in the original FH screenshot folder, the rest go into another. Go to my computer --> Feral heart --> Media --> screenshots. They do come up. Trust me. Hope this helped you out.

~Panda0 xx :3

xD I didn't need that question answered dear. It was answered about 6 months ago<3

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2014, 02:33:19 am »
"O: Hai peoplez! Im (ofcourse) a newbie. Im so happy I found this game!!!! c8"
NO REGRETS