Author Topic: FH vs your irl friends! What are their opinions?  (Read 6771 times)

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
Re: FH vs your irl friends! What are their opinions?
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 02:12:33 pm »
What if your 'in real life' friends are the friends you met on FeralHeart? I have a few friends from college that I love dearly and they know what I do and they even know who my other friends are whom I met on FeralHeart. -Shrugs- I can't really answer this question because the people I met on FeralHeart are more than just 'Internet friends' they are literally just exstremely close best friends who I talk to every day of my life.

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 01:13:14 am »
I've mentioned this before in a different thread, but no one really knows about my life in the Feralheart community. My reasons for this is because all of my friends (and people I just know in general) are not interested in games like this. Most don't even know this community exists.

Well, actually, about 3 years ago, I did get about 4 of my really close friends into fursonas and such. I even introduced 2 of them to Feralheart. They played it for a bit, but eventually left all of those behind and forgot all about it.

Nonetheless, I don't bring it up any more. I feel they would be more judgemental now.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline ArizonaRanger

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • OzzieTheFox
    • CatnipBubbles
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2015, 01:31:08 am »
Well one of my friends wanted to join, but he never catches the registration open. XD The rest of my friends didn't really understand. Or they just think it's boring.
Call me Ozzie or Faline. I'm never on here, nor in game much but oh well.

Offline DerpyCanine

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Most Derpy Canine Around :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2015, 04:19:22 pm »
Well I told my best friends and they wanted to play but they never catch the registration.. even when I email them... :P

Avvie by Paper-Kites :)

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2015, 09:53:08 pm »
snickers because honestly my irl friends are basically afraid of FH. being the cynical and bitter child i was when i first mentioned it (i was about 11-12 at the time) i told them many bad things about the game, and the community in whole. they were terrified, and not to mention how they feel about furries.

honestly i dont know if they even spark interest in it at all, despite a few of my friends basically being dragged into furry fandom hell by yours truly. also i use FH as an excuse for not texting back/and or not hanging out.

i literally got a text from my friend which went along the lines of: 'GDI MIKE YOU BETTER NOT BE PLAYING THAT FURRY GAME INSTEAD OF ANSWERING MY TEXTS'

but yeah, they respect my slightly-annoying obsession with FeralHeart, and if i didnt scare them, would probably be playing right now!!

but i did manage to get my lil sister and a few of my close cousins to join up, so that's always cool as well lol

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 07:25:31 pm »
When it comes to my non-Feral Heart related friends they barely know about my relationship to this game. The most they see is me uploading art drawn of my characters to Facebook. It's rare if any of them have ever actually asked about it xD I don't think they really care. Most of my friends are used to me doing weird things anyway xD I don't care to tell them about my relationship to Feral Heart either cause they probably wouldn't understand. I have no shame in my non-Feral Heart friends knowing about what I do here etc though. I guess it's all on a need to know basis.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2015, 06:18:31 am »
Three years ago, I remember once I tried to get one of my old friends onto this game. I helped her create a character, but when she clicked on the "elbow mane" tuft option, she said something along the lines of "What the hell is that? Armpit hair?" I laughed so hard

Around the same time, I think I tried to get two other friends on here, one even created an account, but all of them never stuck with the game. Actually, at the time, I used to go up to random people I knew at school and started telling them about this game -cringe-

One of my brothers has an account, but I don't know if he even has FH downloaded. My other brother thinks this game is dumb x3

A few weeks ago I was on a Skype call with my boyfriend while testing a map in map maker, and I turned on screen sharing and the very first impression he got of FH was a close-up of a lioness with the broken neck glitch. After that he said FH wouldn't suit him very well xD
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2015, 06:48:15 am »
Simply put, the majority of my friends don't know that I'm on FH. If the topic of Feralheart came up in conversation, sure, I would mention who I am on it and what it's all about. It just never comes up, so I don't need to explain anything to them. Needless to say, if they were interested in it, I'd reel them in faster than anything, but otherwise, it's just not mentioned.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline PoisonIVy12

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Colin the Cornhusky is Life
    • View Profile
    • Professor Flannigan's Lab
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 08:30:04 pm »
I was already a weirdo when my classmates realized I loved wolves. And I'm all the weirder now, but I don't think they bash me for it now.

My sister, on the other hand, couldn't care less. XD She doesn't get why I like to play FH.

I'm always bringing up FH at school to talk about mapmaking. No-one even cares... XD They know but they don't really care...
Find me ingame as PoisonIVy12!

Cy, the eccentric rebel against the world. Oh, and wordsmith. :D

Offline itsmichael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i play guitar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2016, 05:14:17 pm »
I don't tell my friends. Yeah, I'm a guy and I play FH and like 5sos. "hUH WHAT A LOSER HE MUST BE " that's probably what my friend's would've said if I did.

Ign: itsmichael
Deviantart: michael-tomato
youtube: michael-tomato
Signature by Kikiorylandia