Author Topic: i9: Chronicles Open and Accepting!  (Read 1659 times)

Offline natbug19980

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I absolutely adore this game, it's my life now!
    • View Profile
i9: Chronicles Open and Accepting!
« on: January 11, 2013, 09:37:29 pm »

Welcome to i9: Chronicles!

Prologue
i9 Labs is a privately owned industrial and scientific research corporation. On the surface, they appear as a legit research company, yet they posses dark stories.

The G.E.C.O [Genetically Engineered Canine Operatives] Project

As a military contract, i9 Labs was tasked with engineering a bio-weapon capable of guerrilla warfare. To avoid the media assault of human testing, canines were sought as test subjects. Among the very first of subjects was Auto 00. He was constructed down to the egg and sperm cells which formed his fetus. Even from then, his genes were modified even more. Once fully grown, the only thing left was real world testing. Flourite Plains was the ideal location, with enough wildlife, they could examine him with maximum exposure. Unfortunately, one of Auto 00's abilities was miscalculated. He somehow destroyed his tracking chip and escaped his captors. With their million dollar experiment running free in the plains, the company decided to use Auto as a prototype for further experiments. They would then unleash a series of experiments and allow the strongest DNA to be used in the military.

Interlude
Shortly after Auto 00 was captured and terminated. The GECO Project was dubbed a failure. All remaining Subjects were reported captured and terminated. Yet, going against the commands of the higher-ups, The Examiner had all Subjects put in stasis chambers and shipped to an uncharted isle. After feigning his death and disposing of all his clones, he soon joined the Subjects in their new home. After all was explained they sought to explore their surroundings. To their surprise, they encountered an indigenous canine pack on the isles. They were the tribal, polytheistic, and hostile Sinai tribe. Defending themselves, the Subjects used their Enhancements. Surprisingly, the natives ceased their hostility and began to worship them as their "gods". They welcomed them and fed them. Sadly, some of the Subjects grew corrupt as they were idolized. They began demanding sacrifices and concubines to feed their vicious minds. Some Subjects began to detest their fellow "Gods", and sought to protect the Regulars from their wrath. This would slowly tear the land apart in a fued that could only end in the worst imaginable way.

Rules
Respect the Examiner, the Staff, and the Sentries. They run the Group.First:
~No Wings
~Neon Markings are Acceptable for i9 characters, yet pelts should be a little dim [With the exemption of White]
~Any markings are OK and NO neon colors for Sinai characters.
~No more than 2 characters in the group per member
When in RP:
~Be literate
~Killing is OK
When in the Arena:
~Don't get hung up on realism [This is a Sci-Fi after all]
~You can only dodge an attack twice in succession, after that, take an arrow to the knee

[You can Dodge|TakeAHit|Dodge or Dodge|Dodge|TakeAHit but not Dodge|Dodge|Dodge]
~And all the other standards [Godmod, Auto, crap like that]
When in OOC:
~Try not to get too explicit, in respect of the others [I personally don't care]
~Don't CAPSALOT
~Don't Spam
~No pouring out about your RL problems [Whisper it or Party up]
You will be kicked from the group if:
~You manage to piss everyone off in the Group [Including me]
~The Group has voted on kicking you
~I have given you too many warnings

Code: [Select]
Character Form:

Picture:
Feral Heart Username:
Character Name (Must have number! Message me to ask about available numbers.):
Class (Staff, Subject, Sinai, etc.):
Enhancements are "powers" given by the Examiner through DNA modification. When choosing Enhancements, please do not go overboard or become too unrealistic,
or risk being denied accepted into the group. If unsure, ask the Examiner or another member of the group. (Ask me)
Enhancement 1 (For Subjects):
Enhancement 2 (For Subjects):
Enhancement 3 (For Subjects):
Bio (Must be a paragraph or less, includes History, Personality, etc.):
Roleplay Example:
Are you able to download maps and mass markings?:

Visit the link in my signature for more information!

--Alright, well, hope to see you joining! Ta-ta for now!--
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:52:59 pm by Sirea »

Signature by Abomine
                                                            Username: Natbug19980

jointheclub

Re: i9: Chronicles Open and Accepting!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 06:58:36 am »

Welcome to i9: Chronicles!

Prologue
i9 Labs is a privately owned industrial and scientific research corporation. On the surface, they appear as a legit research company, yet they posses dark stories.

The G.E.C.O [Genetically Engineered Canine Operatives] Project

As a military contract, i9 Labs was tasked with engineering a bio-weapon capable of guerrilla warfare. To avoid the media assault of human testing, canines were sought as test subjects. Among the very first of subjects was Auto 00. He was constructed down to the egg and sperm cells which formed his fetus. Even from then, his genes were modified even more. Once fully grown, the only thing left was real world testing. Flourite Plains was the ideal location, with enough wildlife, they could examine him with maximum exposure. Unfortunately, one of Auto 00's abilities was miscalculated. He somehow destroyed his tracking chip and escaped his captors. With their million dollar experiment running free in the plains, the company decided to use Auto as a prototype for further experiments. They would then unleash a series of experiments and allow the strongest DNA to be used in the military.

Interlude
Shortly after Auto 00 was captured and terminated. The GECO Project was dubbed a failure. All remaining Subjects were reported captured and terminated. Yet, going against the commands of the higher-ups, The Examiner had all Subjects put in stasis chambers and shipped to an uncharted isle. After feigning his death and disposing of all his clones, he soon joined the Subjects in their new home. After all was explained they sought to explore their surroundings. To their surprise, they encountered an indigenous canine pack on the isles. They were the tribal, polytheistic, and hostile Sinai tribe. Defending themselves, the Subjects used their Enhancements. Surprisingly, the natives ceased their hostility and began to worship them as their "gods". They welcomed them and fed them. Sadly, some of the Subjects grew corrupt as they were idolized. They began demanding sacrifices and concubines to feed their vicious minds. Some Subjects began to detest their fellow "Gods", and sought to protect the Regulars from their wrath. This would slowly tear the land apart in a fued that could only end in the worst imaginable way.

Rules
Respect the Examiner, the Staff, and the Sentries. They run the Group.First:
~No Wings
~Neon Markings are Acceptable for i9 characters, yet pelts should be a little dim [With the exemption of White]
~Any markings are OK and NO neon colors for Sinai characters.
~No more than 2 characters in the group per member
When in RP:
~Be literate
~Killing is OK
When in the Arena:
~Don't get hung up on realism [This is a Sci-Fi after all]
~You can only dodge an attack twice in succession, after that, take an arrow to the knee

[You can Dodge|TakeAHit|Dodge or Dodge|Dodge|TakeAHit but not Dodge|Dodge|Dodge]
~And all the other standards [Godmod, Auto, crap like that]
When in OOC:
~Try not to get too explicit, in respect of the others [I personally don't care]
~Don't CAPSALOT
~Don't Spam
~No pouring out about your RL problems [Whisper it or Party up]
You will be kicked from the group if:
~You manage to piss everyone off in the Group [Including me]
~The Group has voted on kicking you
~I have given you too many warnings

Code: [Select]
Character Form:

Picture:
Feral Heart Username:
Character Name (Must have number! Message me to ask about available numbers.):
Class (Staff, Subject, Sinai, etc.):
Enhancements are "powers" given by the Examiner through DNA modification. When choosing Enhancements, please do not go overboard or become too unrealistic,
or risk being denied accepted into the group. If unsure, ask the Examiner or another member of the group. (Ask me)
Enhancement 1 (For Subjects):
Enhancement 2 (For Subjects):
Enhancement 3 (For Subjects):
Bio (Must be a paragraph or less, includes History, Personality, etc.):
Roleplay Example:
Are you able to download maps and mass markings?:

Visit the link in my signature for more information!

--Alright, well, hope to see you joining! Ta-ta for now!--