Author Topic: Nobody can see my character the way I made it...  (Read 1119 times)

Offline xXDovestarXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I talk in kitty language. *Purr*
    • View Profile
Nobody can see my character the way I made it...
« on: September 02, 2013, 11:52:03 pm »
Okay, so I was roleplaying today, and the people I was roleplaying with described my wolf as "small and orange", which is the way they saw her. But I made her a somewhat normal size and she was black with bluish-white markings from what I could see. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but if someone could tell me how to fix this, that would be great. ;-;
~ Meow <3

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Re: Nobody can see my character the way I made it...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 11:59:11 pm »
If you're using any of the Mass markings it could be you've downloaded them in a different order they have. Where ever your mass marking is placed will be the one they have there and they'll see the one they have. - If not, I have no clue.

Sorry I'm not much help!

Sincerely, Re.~

Offline itsukoii

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "I'll show you a sight you've never seen before."
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 12:12:49 am »
If you're using any of the Mass markings it could be you've downloaded them in a different order they have. Where ever your mass marking is placed will be the one they have there and they'll see the one they have. - If not, I have no clue.

Sorry I'm not much help!

Sincerely, Re.~

It cannot be that. Mass Markings does not change your size or coloring. It changes markings. I have Mass Markings, and if people don't have it they'll see you as complete white. If they are out of order, you'd be white to them or they would see you with different markings.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 02:51:59 am »
Are you using a preset, by any chance? (An obvious question, but I really don't know what else to tell you ;3;)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 03:48:16 am »
There is no way this could be Mass masking cause then it would show up as nothing but a blank white model of your character. Do you perhaps have a preset on? sometimes other peoples preset coding can get messed up with yours.
Also some people might have a different screen resolution and might see different colors from yours
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358