Author Topic: FH Download problems  (Read 948 times)

Offline xXEpicnessXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • -Le poof- ._.'
    • View Profile
FH Download problems
« on: October 27, 2013, 03:26:58 am »
 :-[ So I have no idea if others have been getting this problem recently, and I've been looking around..People saying they may have the same problem as me but it's not enough information for me to actually know..So here is my problem.I logged into my computer and had the feeling of playing with my friends and role playing also.Then it said that some file was missing or corrupt?Then I got rid of Feral heart. Every existing file!After that I restarted my computer and gave it a rest for a while and re downloaded Feral Heart.Now it just keeps giving me Feral Heart.exe has stopped working window.I don't know if there is something wrong with the download or Feral Heart but Feral heart has always been working completely and well but now it doesn't work correctly as if it were sad. I hope someone can help me or give me a tip on how to make it work.  
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 06:48:21 am by Sophie »
[/url]

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: FH Download problems
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 11:38:23 pm »
Maybe try downloading the torrent, they say if the download has been acting up to try the torrent. And if that still doesn't help with anything, try consulting a staff member, you can find them here........

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52 I hope this helps you Floof, hope you can join the fun!

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves