Author Topic: Items Issue  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Lucidmirrors

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I wish it was possible to marry a cat. :(
    • View Profile
Items Issue
« on: July 16, 2018, 12:44:44 pm »
So, recently, I've been seeing people wearing strange items. One time, a person told me they were wearing a spiked collar, but to me, they were wearing antennae. And all the other people are wearing different items than the ones they're actually wearing. Most of them are wearing antennae, some are wearing crow wings, and a lot of them are wearing the pikachu tail.  :-\
Does someone know how to fix this problem?

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
Re: Items Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 03:37:53 pm »
So, recently, I've been seeing people wearing strange items. One time, a person told me they were wearing a spiked collar, but to me, they were wearing antennae. And all the other people are wearing different items than the ones they're actually wearing. Most of them are wearing antennae, some are wearing crow wings, and a lot of them are wearing the pikachu tail.  :-\

Ah, yes. I believe it happen to a lot of us. It's not a glitch nor a game bug. People that you see wearing different thing that what they say is mostly because they do not have the same item pack as you. As an example, someone could only have girly item and you Legendary item. The only way to stop this is by having the same item pack than the other.

Hope it helped <:

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 05:38:55 pm »

The game loads the item by number, not by mesh.

Example

Your list:
Hat
Horns
Tailfeather
Spiked collar

Another ones list of items:
Hat
Auntlers
Earring
Bracelet

While you wear horns (2. Item in your list), the other player sees you wearing auntlers, since thats their item on the 2. Place in their item list.

Offline Lucidmirrors

• Forum Newcomer
  • I wish it was possible to marry a cat. :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 06:45:02 pm »
Thank you so much! This helped a lot! :-) Also, I have one more question. I have the Legendary item pack. Could I download the Girly item pack and have both of the item packs in my game?

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 08:12:32 pm »
Thank you so much! This helped a lot! :-) Also, I have one more question. I have the Legendary item pack. Could I download the Girly item pack and have both of the item packs in my game?

I think this person made one, but I'm not fully sure that's what you're looking for, but give it a try and you'll see!
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62906.0