Author Topic: Map maker closes game?  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Pain

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
Map maker closes game?
« on: May 31, 2011, 02:51:43 am »
Ok, so I've got this great idea of making a height map for myself and other people. Though, when I have finished making the map and the mask, I suddenly go into my FH, and attempt to click on the map maker icon. When I simply click onto the map maker, my game crashes and leaves FH. Then, I tried another solution. I simply deleted my whole FH setup. Then, I re downloaded FH. I have FH now. Though, it says I don't have FH at all. I don't get this. Though, when I clicked on it multiple times, it showed the ogre sign and it had an "Ok" button. I clicked that button and my FH opened up. Then, I clicked on the map maker. Everything started out fine. The map maker went on and everything. But when I try to type in my height map and/or mask, the game turns white and then crashes. I don't know what to do. Please help me as soon as you can.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Map maker closes game?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 04:09:30 am »
Could be something you actually do wrong with the masks or heightmaps themselves.

Not sure, but look here
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1391.0
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Pain

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Map maker closes game?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 09:13:35 pm »
Thanks. I tried what the post says, though it still doesn't work. I'll just try to get someone who can make a map for me. Thanks anyway though.