mesh help

cc
0 (0%)
c
0 (0%)
c
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Mesh hellp  (Read 973 times)

Offline smokey ash

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • :D
    • View Profile
Mesh hellp
« on: July 19, 2011, 09:36:05 pm »
Please help i need a detailed instrustions of how to make meshs i know The basic thing like BasicCube.Mesh but how to i make new trees and new textures please hep me on everthing i would have to do thank you so much
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IS USE.
IF YOU WISH TO FIND ME CONTACT;

Black_Veil_Brides on the forum.
Or blackVbrides ingame

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: Mesh hellp
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 01:05:14 am »
To make your own meshes, you'll need a program like Blender or AC3D. Blender is free but VERY difficult to work with, and AC3D costs money.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

rawr_loud

Re: Mesh hellp
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 06:47:48 pm »
Making meshes is extremely complicated. There are tutorials for Blender to make it much easier. I am not too sure you should jump right into trees. Trees are very detailed and I even heard some people need a special program specifically designed to make trees. Here is the tutorial link if you are interested: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro

If you are looking for to make just a few specific meshes maybe you should request on on the Mesh Request board. I have gotten a lot of the most useful meshes from there. I suggest you check it out and see if what you are looking for is on there before you tie yourself up in meshing.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:50:51 pm by Karee »