Author Topic: Problems!!!!!!:'(  (Read 962 times)

Black Shadow

Problems!!!!!!:'(
« on: July 20, 2011, 07:36:51 am »
I really have 2 problems here.Ill start with the most horrible one.Every time I try to go into the game it keeps crashing.I mean like seriously it crashes once I open FH the game.And another before it began to crash.....I can't do the height in the map maker.When I make a height map then save it and then put it in the height box then FH crashes.....I mean I can do masks but, no heights.Can someone help me with these two problems please!  :'(

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Problems!!!!!!:'(
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 07:39:44 am »
  What happens when it crashes? There are many things that can happen, a ogre exception error, the game freezing or just closing down, it stops responding. Please go into detail when asking for help.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 02:27:08 pm »
^
What she said.

But here are a few things that may help with your heightmap:
1. Try saving it in a new format and trying that.
2. Try selecting all of it and copying it. Then close out your image program and then re-open it so it's blank. Then press Ctrl and V on your keyboard and paste there. Then flatten it, then save.
3. Try changing the size to 513x513 or if it already was 513x513, make it 512x512.

Black Shadow

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 07:57:35 pm »
When it crashes it says  FeralHeart.exe has stopped working.But, today I got on FH and it worked fine... :/ And that was weird for me.But, now the first problem is fixed.And let me try your advise xRubyx