Author Topic: Error Occurred?  (Read 1010 times)

Silver Anemos-Lupa

Error Occurred?
« on: July 21, 2011, 01:21:13 am »
Ok, im new to Feral-Heart, and I finally got it downloaded, installed, everything!

Then, when I FINALLY go to start it, open it, select the only rendering Subsystem that it tells me to select, click ok and get aaaall excited thinking, "Oh my gosh this is gonna be such a fun ga...- eh?"

ERROR!!!

A window opens saying "An Exception has occured <---(literally spelled that way which is WRONG btw)

" OGRE EXCEPTION(0:IOException): Cannot create settings file. in Root::saveConfig at c:\Ogre_161_tag\OgreMain\src\OgreRoot.cpp (line 329) "

I had my dad look at it because hes good with computers and he says that the software is messed up because its searching for a file that DOES NOT EXIST!! The file above ^ that its looking for was never made!! DX

Can anyone help me? Is there something wrong with the software right now? Is there a bug? Is it being updated? PLEASE HELP ME! I WANNA PLAY AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: Error Occurred?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 01:37:27 am »
Sounds like you may have gotten a broken installer. Uninstall the game, completely delete the FH folder in your computer, and redownload. If you did the download last time, try the torrent, and vice versa.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Silver Anemos-Lupa

Re: Error Occurred?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 01:40:33 am »
Alright, thanks. Ill try that and get back to you on how it goes. :3