Author Topic: ~-~Cheetalians~-~  (Read 3754 times)

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
~-~Cheetalians~-~
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:49:48 pm »
Making a Cheetalian.
First the female of the species, Females have short snouts or muzzle and are very thin so Make sure Muzzle,Nose and chin is down all the way, USE THE FELINE MODEL.  Males heads are bigger and broader so, Muzzle  down all the way with a medium chin and nose.  These are the Colors, They may vary to a pale white to a dark coal color.
Pelt:100,100,100
UnderFur:200,200,200
Eyes:-Blue:200,255,255-Green:210,255,210-Brown:79,47,21-Red:70,0,0
UpperEye:255,255,255
BelowEye:0,0,0
Nose:0,0,0
TailTip:0,0,0
Mane:(If you want male or females can have.) 0,0,0 or 255,255,255
Markings:0,0,0 or 255,255,255 or 25,0,0 only if your an elder.
Markings based on job!
If your a Hunter THESE are your markings;
Head:Cheetah1
Body:Cheetah1
Tail:Cheetah1
If your a Guard these are YOUR markings;
Head:Cheetah2
Body:Cheetah2
Tail:Cheetah2
If you are a Prince/Princess/King/Queen these are you markings, Your majesty;
Head:KingCheetah1 Or 2
Body:KingCheetah 1 or 2
Tail:KingCheetah 1 or 2
If your are Elder these are your markings Your prowess/Prowence.(I will include Vocabulary.)
Head:Subtle Spots
Body:Hellion
Tail:Hellion *WARNING* Make sure you have RED MARKINGS.
Now some vocabulary of the Cheetalian.
Prowess/Prowence-What you say when greeting en elder use manners to them ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE ROYAL.
Culling-When a weak baby animal is killed because it is considered a waste to many.
Jingya-Lead Hunter Be it male or female.
Kanju-Captain of the guard.
-Status pyramid-
On top there is, The Princes/Princesses and the ruling King and Queen.
The Elders are under the Royalty but are respected just as much, refer to them As Prowence(For male) And Prowess(For female.)
Under the king and queen there is The Queens closest freinds, Those ladies mates which are close to the king referred to as Lady and Sir.
Head guards and Head Hunters or Kanju and Jingya are here above The other hunters and guards.
Under them, Is the Guards they are respected as much as a hunter and are close to the Sirs.
Under Guards are Hunters they are the lowest of the Pyramid but still are respected by the reputation not the cover.
-Repruduction and when to grow/mate.-
Im not going to tell you HOW they mate just the details, After mating the male will avoid the female as she will become very agressive toward other males that are nearby.  The males will try to mate with any female with her permission EVEN the queen but she must go on them first.  The King will mate with the queen only.  ANYONE MAY HAVE A MATE.  
-Now onto the table of growing and breeding.-
Cubs are always born on Mondays and Thursdays so if a female became pregnant on Monday she would wait till thursday to birth just the same if you became pregnant on thursday.(Only wait till monday.)
NewlyBorn-After birth no growing during this time, wait a whole irl day to grow or 3 FH Nights to grow.
LittleCub-1 irl day after birth or 3 FH nights after birth, Wait 5 FH nights to become next stage.(Count only when online.)
OlderCub-After 5 FH nights you become an older cub grow to right beside the Weight bar when its fully down.
Teen-4 FH nights after OlderCub, Grow to average size unless your a male then grow a lil more(Can vary.)
YoungAdult-3 Nights after teen, grow to full size if male then very close if female.
Now you may be young adult for only 2 months irl. After that you become an elder, Kill you charecter off at least a couple weeks after becoming an elder, Im trying to be realistic ^^.

Now I will be forming a group and trying to find someone who could make me a good map. Soon we shall be a Literate longterm RP. =D

*Wildfire*

Re: ~-~Cheetalians~-~
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 12:09:48 am »
This is cool. Just one question, on the elder's colors where it says 25,0,0 do you mean 255,0,0 ?

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 12:16:07 am »
This is cool. Just one question, on the elder's colors where it says 25,0,0 do you mean 255,0,0 ?
No, Its supposed to be a Dark bloodish color lol.  But that was a good question. =3

*Wildfire*

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 12:44:07 am »
okay just making sure :)

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 08:38:36 am »
Can you make multiple characters?
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 12:44:12 am »
Of course. ;3 But please only 4 chars if your in the group heh. ;3

Offline Stigerman

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 01:36:06 am »
I like it...Its more realistic as in animal ways...Im more into that...

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 07:39:54 pm »
I like it...Its more realistic as in animal ways...Im more into that...
Cool, Me aswell I dont like it to neon but not totally realistic. :3

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 08:38:05 pm »
ok, thanks.
i'll post an application as soon as I figure out how (X\ im being an idiot again)
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 02:23:15 am »
ok, thanks.
i'll post an application as soon as I figure out how (X\ im being an idiot again)
Im so sorry but the group was disbanded because like nobody joined after a couple weeks of waiting lol, Sorry :( But feel free to make your own group and if you do lemme know I will probably join. :)