Author Topic: Forgotten maps  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Forgotten maps
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 09:02:56 pm »
I relate so much! There was a group I was apart of, and it was a part of a small community of different groups. We all had our own maps, and about once a week we'd all meet up and have a meeting about stuff. It was pretty fun, but sadly it died off after awhile. I still visit the old maps every once in a while. The memories I made there to me are priceless~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline amber501

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Is probably in the wrong section
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 04:33:48 am »

Great to read through all the replies! Every default FH map mentioned I remember using (Except Atlantis lmao) for rps or just hanging out to have a good time!

I truly miss FeralHeart's old maps. I have been wanting to download some, just to relive my early FeralHeartian days. I am a sappy sucker, so no doubt I'd start crying!

I hope the new maps do the old justice. They deserve to be loved just like the ones from the past were. In fact, all these new maps can be loved. They're just as unique and wondrous to explore on their own...I mean, Zama Grotto, a cavern under the water? That's amazing. Sea creature role plays should take place there! Sadly, most of the maps aren't populated. I feel as if it's because they're hard to find.

Grand opening of FeralHeart tours, lol. ^_^

I really hope that the maps get filled! They're so much bigger than the old ones and full of a lot more detail, but like you said, just a lot harder to find. Tours would be a great idea lol!

I relate so much! There was a group I was apart of, and it was a part of a small community of different groups. We all had our own maps, and about once a week we'd all meet up and have a meeting about stuff. It was pretty fun, but sadly it died off after awhile. I still visit the old maps every once in a while. The memories I made there to me are priceless~

I remember having a pack like that too! o3o Sadly I only got to rp once with them before it seemed to fall apart. By any chance, were they called Final Chapter with one of the packs being NightRaid?
People don't forget.
Nothing gets forgiven.
-JM
I'm a slut for RDR lol

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 11:21:08 pm »

I remember having a pack like that too! o3o Sadly I only got to rp once with them before it seemed to fall apart. By any chance, were they called Final Chapter with one of the packs being NightRaid?

Aayyee, do we have another NightRaider? Cause indeed it was~
Never thought I'd run into anyone from FC again, heh.
Sorry you didn't get to RP with everyone =( I was quite bummed when it fell. I loved FC </3
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 11:23:05 pm by Ame88 »

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline amber501

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Is probably in the wrong section
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2018, 03:57:28 am »

Sorry you didn't get to RP with everyone =( I was quite bummed when it fell. I loved FC </3

Lmao what are the odds?
It's cool to see someone from there!
It's okay though, I just wish I had found the pack sooner and got to see what it was all about. I remember being so excited about joining too because I thought it would be the perfect pack to use this blind wolf I had just created lol. Idk if you knew her but my wolf's mentor was named Sel if I remember correctly.
People don't forget.
Nothing gets forgiven.
-JM
I'm a slut for RDR lol

Offline Ame88

• Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2018, 12:27:21 am »

Lmao what are the odds?
It's cool to see someone from there!
It's okay though, I just wish I had found the pack sooner and got to see what it was all about. I remember being so excited about joining too because I thought it would be the perfect pack to use this blind wolf I had just created lol. Idk if you knew her but my wolf's mentor was named Sel if I remember correctly.

Right though? Ahh, yes I think I remember you! I believe you mentor was Sel, yes.
We were just a bunch of goofs I'll say that x) The group had many unique members. We'd have Skype calls sometimes, and mayhem usually ensued in group and Skype chats X3 I miss those times. But I plan to make a group as successful as NightRaid and Benevolent, if I feel confident in launching my group anyways. NightRaid may not have been widely known, but it did live for a long long time. I was there towards the last few quarters of it. I still have the two characters I had in that group x)

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 04:20:06 am »
Here's another one that might be a bit forgotten, that I'll add on to my previous post. Anyone remember FeralHeart movie nights with the cinema map that was in the Feral City pack? And if course, the people who thought the movie would play on the screen. I was one of them, I'll admit. I made a lot of good friends there.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2018, 03:04:15 pm »
Here's another one that might be a bit forgotten, that I'll add on to my previous post. Anyone remember FeralHeart movie nights with the cinema map that was in the Feral City pack? And if course, the people who thought the movie would play on the screen. I was one of them, I'll admit. I made a lot of good friends there.

i did as well, till i realized that there was a reason movie nights had a link in the post, not just 'go to the cinema'.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972