Author Topic: Gravity Rising (WOF & DBH rp hybrid)  (Read 953 times)

Offline BlueBloodREC

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Gravity Rising (WOF & DBH rp hybrid)
« on: July 11, 2018, 02:30:00 am »

Love Wings of Fire and Detroit: Become Human? Well, do I have the news for you!

Gravity Rising, shortly known as GR, is a roleplay hybrid of the books WOF (Wings of Fire) and the game DBH (Detroit: Become Human), with it's own added details and spice, of course! We are semi-lit, sited, mapped (WIP), mature, plotted, and have our own Discord! GR is fresh out of the oven and hopeful for the future, things still being shaped and put into place; we are hoping to see new faces who will help us really bring this roleplay to life!

↑ A peek at our site's banner ; ).

Interested? Wonderful! Before we can go on to how to join, there are some things to be brought out first.

Experience

Being a semi-lit roleplay, we ask that you have at least some roleplay experience, such as proper grammar. Just like any skill, grammar is something that needs to be practiced and we will gladly help you out if you it! Before someone officially joins Gravity Rising, we always ask for a rps (don't sweat it, we don't bite!)

Maturity

Unfortunately, there may be some gory scenes in the roleplay that may not be best for the faint of heart. We also advice any trolls to not join and kick up dust with other members; if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all. GR Staff have full right to kick or remove you from the roleplay if you disregard our rules.

Did you say you were plotted?

Yep! GR has it's own tasty plot that is changed and invented by everyone; that includes regular members! Want some blood on your claws? Want to cause juicy drama with other characters? That can all be done here and more! (As long as it's within the rules, of course). We have our fair share of cliffhangers, as well.

Our site, Discord and etc will be updated regularly; we don't want anything to start collecting dust! It is our goal to keep things as fresh and interesting as possible, and to keep this roleplay a safe place to chat for everyone.

Still reading this? Great, I couldn't be more delighted!

Joining this roleplay is easy, so don't worry about having to write a five page essay or anything of the sorts. If you have further questions, don't be afraid to contact me on Discord; I am almost always on! (unless I'm sleeping) Andromeda#1098

Want to check out our site? Great! Here it is; http://gravityrising.boards.net/

We will always be looking for new members, so don't worry about that! Since Gravity Rising is still new, there are things yet to be added onto the site, such as rank auditions and further info. Please bear with us, these things will be added shortly within the next few days, or maybe even hours! If you happen to be on FH, you can whisper our rec account GravityRising about joining, as it will likely be on many times during the day. If you're not interested in joining, that's a darn shame; however, it'd be greatly appreciated if you spread the word about GR! Perhaps one of your friends may be interested!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 07:42:10 pm by GravityRising »