Author Topic: ~Kiaz Artz~ [-le updates-07/01/2014]  (Read 6347 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
~Kiaz Artz~ [-le updates-07/01/2014]
« on: July 14, 2013, 12:44:45 pm »
Kiaz Artz

Woo! Guess what I got for my late X-mas present? An Art Tablet. With my new Bamboo Pen Art Tablet, I can now draw more naturally and easier, so I decided to revamp this old thread with some more new and improved artziez! I'm going to keep just a few older drawings to show how my art has developed through time, but the rest will be new. I am still getting the hang of my tablet, so any art on it may be a bit scruffy, 'Quick Draws'. So you have a choice of my old version, which takes more time, but is not so scruffy, or my new style, which is quicker, but more scruffy, your choice. You put this choice in 'Extras on the form, and with that, requests are back open!

Ok, I'm taking requests, since I decided that it might work.......... But be warned, the amount of time it takes for me to do your art depends on how motivated I am and if I actually have the time. I also don't want to stress myself out worrying about doing the requests, so I will only do 3 at a time, on occasion.

Requests

Username/Forum name: [whichever feels comfortable, its up to you.]
Character name: [I also need this to mark my files, same as the user/forum name.]
Character age: [So it can help me figure out how it should look.]
Character gender: [I will need this, obviously]
Head/Body: [Do you want the picture to be of you characters head, or body?]
Description/Reference/Screenshot: [A detailed(I mean detailed) description of the chaaracter or some images. Just the main shots of the body/head, specific details that you want me to take consideration of]
Background/Glow:[Since I often do transparent backgrounds, the outlines of characters can be hard to see, so here please state if you want a background, or if you want a certain coloured glow]
Personality/Pose: [I would prefere it's personality, so I can make a feel for my own pose, but if you want something secific, go ahead!]
Extras: [Any extras? This is optional]

Slots
1: [Open]
2: [Open]
3: [Open]

I have a first come, first served, policy.

ANYWHO, now for me artz ^^
Listed in no specific order:

This one I'm actually quiet proud of.....ze lava, it BURNSSSS!

This is Zanu, my chill and relaxed young rogue.....I decided to try something with thick lines........Didn't turn out so good.....

Le evil wolfe >:D This was something I did for The EverWolves of the Plains, when it was still at large.

Fight!!! I quiet like this one x3 love how it turned out...if only I had a red pen......

OMGthis took so long, but it was SO worth it! I love it! It's the begining of my new style of lion, not much change, but you can see it, mostly in the face. It's sort of a more realistic version to my other style. The picture itself is of my rogue character Zanu (Not the teen one, this one is adult, literally all my boy charas are called Zanu xD) and the spine he wears on his back, and the other bones, are of his dad. long story.

I also did one with a lighted background, to make it easier to see!

Here's a gift for WhiteLightHeart I made, of Linger. I was inspired by Lingers beautiful wings and design overall, an he was lovely to draw, a real pleasure!

So here it is, some artz from my new tablet, hope ya like it!

Requested Art

Art put here have had the requesters permission to be put up in this thread. The first ones are the older ones, the last ones are the newer ones.

Here is Vaughn, done for Vespian, I like this. The only thing that bothers me is that the mane is cut off.......Stright lines bother me sooooooo much, you have no clue...nuuuuuu cluuueeee.....

This one is of Chrinaical, for Comacon, and I like how it turned out ^^. It will probably be difficult to see, because of the transparent background, and that his base colour is black (or rather, an extremely dark blue, so the shading would work)

This is Fumo and Kamaria, done for Devynex. It was my first ever time drawing two characters in the same drawing, so it was an interesting challenge! I was able to do it though, as you can see, so I can do more in the future xD

This one was for OreoHeroz, the character of Zireal. First one with wings, and I really like how it turned out x3

This is something I did for Dragon21, a quick draw with my new tablet!

Another one for Dragon21, for their youtube channel :3

This was a request for Zirconium, of the psychopath Isaac. I've always wanted to draw a psychopath! 8D

Heres Something new! Every now and then I will be online on my fursona, Kiaz, sending out videos, saying something about me doing quick, in-game character draws. At these times I will quickly sketch and colour the character that comes to me with my tablet, and I will do this for as long as I am bored. It's something new and fun for both requester and me! You can choose pose, background, and anything else while I'm drawing, and my reference is YOU!

That's it fornow, I will try to whip something more up soon.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 04:32:08 pm by Kiaz »

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: ~Kiaz Artz~ [I will think about taking requests.....]
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 01:10:36 pm »
Nice art here.
Wow I am worst than you drawing in paper! xD never made textures in drawings.
+floof

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 01:17:54 pm »
Thanks ^^. And I'm sure you can do wonderfull art if you put your mind to it. To be honest, when I do art, I dont even think about it, my hand makes up its own mind xD.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 01:57:02 pm »
Whoa I really like these. I especially like the one of the wolves facing off. These are smexy -slides all over your art- 8D

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 02:01:56 pm »
Thankzies sura x3 glad chu like them. Dun ruin dem D: -stops Lord sliding- they'll smudge!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 02:47:23 am »
I'll have to watch for when you decide to do requests or not.  I love your drawing of the wolves fighting.  It would be cool having something like that with Nik and Flaire.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 03:00:56 am »
Wow, I'm really digging that evil wolf picture. And although some parts are hard to see on that you still added a outer glow to still see some parts of it. Really amazing collection here.
Keep up the awesome work
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 03:24:21 am »
These are some nice pieces of artwork. I like your pencil drawings. Such detail. Keep up the good work floof and if you decide to take requests, I'll be sure to send one your way.
gone

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 11:30:42 am »
That is some lovely artwork there, I can't wait to see more.~c:
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 09:08:48 pm »
Thanks you guys! I'm so glad you like them! I'll hopefully do some more soon as I have come back from my unannounced camping trip xD

I'm still thinking about the requests, I cant make up my mind.....???