Author Topic: We love you!  (Read 18199 times)

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
Re: We love you!
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2018, 08:58:13 pm »
Is it possible to make a new server to run FH on?? Anything? Buy it from Raz, even?

Pooling money and offering it as a ransom seems like something that could happen within reasonable limits. They could pool their money maybe, or start a donation pool.
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

wolfdog01

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2018, 09:00:43 pm »
Honestly this all still feels like a dream. Like I am upset but not as much as I would like to be,  and I think it's because my mind still doesn't want to believe it. When mods and old veterns come on here and explain why they are leaving or why they came back for just a few posts, it says something. I got pretty upset reading some of these, mainly from the oldies on here. I will stick around for a bit longer but honestly I am scared to play the game now.

Offline .Quintessence.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2018, 09:00:50 pm »
Every moderator..... I want to say thank you. Thank you so freakin much from the bottom of my heart. I am tearing up at Raz actions. Y'all go on about how members deserve better, but so do you. You. Deserve. Better. Too. You poured your hearts into this game and me and pretty sure other members(I can only speak of myself c:) really appreciate what you have done. I am so sad to see y'all go, but I understand it I would to in your position. I hope the best for every moderator, staff member.

I've been playing for 6 years and I figured I'd continue playing till this game was no more because I love this game that much. I've created so many memories, friendships(Some I even still talk to through phone apps). This game made me grow and learn so much to see so many views and opinions. I'm sad its going to this way, it makes me tear up because I saw the potential it had.

Raz you will ultimately kill this game, I thought you'd do anything to keep this game thriving; but I see I was wrong.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:02:53 pm by Elegant »

Flurr

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2018, 09:09:27 pm »
Aww, this is truly heartbreaking to notice. This was completely unnecessary and unfair of Raz. :(

I have been on FeralHeart since 2014, and to see it all end like this is hurtful and depressing. I love you staff from the bottom of my heart, and I am gonna miss you tons. <3 I have made many memories on here with the staff and they always made my day brighter and happy. You staff were a miracle to FeralHeart and you guys are amazing, and I hope you don't forget that ♡. But for you Raz, it was completely unfair of you. The fact that you removed Nynx was Uncaring and very hurtful to us. A community doesn't deserve this, and this would have all not happened if you didn't come up with these clearly unfair ideas. It breaks my heart to see you do this to the community, Raz. We all trusted you, but this was completely uncalled for and rude of you. I really hope you don't have many more ideas in mind. We trusted you, but we don't anymore....

Dear leaving staff,

You guys will always have a special bright place in my heart. You are hard working and deserve lots of hugs. I am sad to see it end up like this. You guys deserve more and I can't thank you enough! You staff are always amazing and shine through the darkness, don't forget that. <3 I will never forget you.

FeralHeart will always be a happy place in my heart. I will always cherish memories I had on here. Farewell!

I love you to the bottom of my heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2018, 09:14:09 pm »
To all of the Feralheart Staff. We thank you.
FeralHeart was something I, and many others, grew up on. It is a shame to seee it end like this. But,
nevertheless. Thank you for all of your effort, supports, floofs, and memes.
We love you too <3
- Zircon, the killer kitty

Offline DragonGamez

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2018, 09:29:04 pm »
Thank you, thank you all so much for the work you tried so hard to get put in. Thank you for what you DID manage to accomplish, thank you for everything you couldn't get accepted, but at least tried to bring to the community. Thank you for trying to make this game a better place, even when the odds were against you. By no means should anyone blame you all for leaving. The conditions were terrible and no one should have to deal with something like this, with someone leading a team as disrespectfully as Raz has. Because of you all, because of the community that tried to keep breathing life into this game, I've met so many wonderful friends, so many wonderful people. People I'll know for ages because I met them on this game.

I can never say enough. There will never be enough for me to say, never enough time to experience it all. I wish I could have seen the beautiful maps you made before Raz pulled the plug on them. I'm sure they were beautiful. I'm sure so many people adored them, even if it came at such a petty price; losing characters they loved.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You and the community are what made this game special, even through the lack of updates or lack of new content. It didn't matter as much, it NEVER mattered as much as the people who stuck together and spent wonderful times together here on this game.

May the legacy of Feral Heart live on

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2018, 09:31:29 pm »
I hope we can meet again. I can't thank you enough for all the time you've spent keeping FeralHeart safe. You've done so much for the community over the years, I wish I could do something for you in return.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline QuinnTheDuck

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • https://www.deviantart.com/wolf0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2018, 09:33:32 pm »
i can't sigh anymore i'm losing breath
as i stated in one of my posts in the whole ordeal, raz is eventually going to stay alone. and humans don't do alone. this is literal suffering.

it's heartbreaking - is it not? to see all these people who worked so hard, gave their blood, sweat and tears for the game they loved, the people, the community they loved, and now they have to leave, for one rash decision? it's just absurd but the rash decision has gone too far. if anyone's going to ask me, everyone should leave. if we're going to be here to be ruled by one toxic person then nobody deserves the said fate.

i was literally on a verge of tears reading all the posts from not only staff but members as well and i can't say i've spoken to many people or any of the staff but nynx but come on, for god's sake, raz, pull yourself together. look at what you're doing. if this is what you wanted, leaving fh without moderation, here you go. you shooed them away. tried kicking them with a literal boot but they were sick of your games and left instead. with respect and freaking dignity.

i can't w/ this anymore.

it's very heartbreaking to see the actual people who cared for the game leave, and from the bottom of my heart, and behalf of my entire group, chavapa, we love you, shally, bawfle, nynx, sura, morgra, kynvuu, ressy n kiki. you're loved.

Offline kedasmo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Here comes the Wild Dog Inu!
    • Caramelshiba
    • Shiba Milk
    • Caramelshiba
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2018, 09:34:39 pm »
Wow this is all making me cry. Being on a game for 6 years, my older sister showing me it and forming soo many memories is just unbelievable. I left for awhile, then came back, and then came back for the patch and left for a few months and came back. I always come back to this game because it really is my childhood and brings back so much nostalgia and joy.

I'd really hate to see it go. I want there to be hope so badly. Its terrible how bad everything can crumble in a day. It breaks my heart Raz does not care about this community, and only about the power he holds.

I pray we can get that FH happiness back like we all were in the early days of the game and hopefully the staff back. Idk what im trying to say but i just pray this isnt goodbye forever. I love you all. my discord is shiba#3266

Signature and avatar art by me

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2018, 09:36:50 pm »
Thank you so much for being with us for all these years, not only the current staff but the previous staff as well.

It's very heartbreaking to see you guys affected by this cause I litteraly love y'all so much. I know my past actions kinda make me a hypocrite saying this but seriously you guys did so much for this ever-shrinking community (the patch, parties, events, radio, etc) it's hard not to recognise that.

I hope you guys stay safe and I look forward seeing you again wherever that may be.

-Onionqueen