Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 318997 times)

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #260 on: June 11, 2016, 01:13:06 am »
Omg wow. This is so exciting, it's going to be all new like FH was when I joined years ago ;o; Thanks guys, super cool!
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)

Ryer~Blue

« Reply #261 on: June 11, 2016, 01:19:55 am »
The game and updates look so very swell. ^^ I have been away for a year due to life issues and having to get a new computer. I give thumbs up to the makers of this game. I mean no harm to anyone for I made good friends and everyone is so nice. I rarely make posts on the forum but I figure I need to ask. I finally got everything downloaded but it still won't let me play. Did I do something wrong? ^^; I at the moment can't play due to it saying servers are down and further more kicking me out. I will keep trying but I fear I may be off a whole lot longer due to things life related. If any of my friends see this, I hope you are having fun ^^ I am not going to quit of course but I may have to soon. I'm a little bummed cause I can't get anything to work for me. If something comes out and I don't have to download so many things or make it easier for me to play then let me know. I hope you have fun everyone in my stead until I get on myself! May you all have a good one! :D I am still not sure when I will go away or whatever I just want to play with my friends with the time I have ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 11, 2016, 01:25:11 am »
The game and updates look so very swell. ^^ I have been away for a year due to life issues and having to get a new computer. I give thumbs up to the makers of this game. I mean no harm to anyone for I made good friends and everyone is so nice. I rarely make posts on the forum but I figure I need to ask. I finally got everything downloaded but it still won't let me play. Did I do something wrong? ^^; I at the moment can't play due to it saying servers are down and further more kicking me out. I will keep trying but I fear I may be off a whole lot longer due to things life related. If any of my friends see this, I hope you are having fun ^^ I am not going to quit of course but I may have to soon. I'm a little bummed cause I can't get anything to work for me. If something comes out and I don't have to download so many things or make it easier for me to play then let me know. I hope you have fun everyone in my stead until I get on myself! May you all have a good one! :D I am still not sure when I will go away or whatever I just want to play with my friends with the time I have ^^

You said that it has been about a year or so since you last did anything Feral-Heart related? Shot in the dark and if you checked out the tutorials that's been floating around and did everything correctly, ( Logging into the login tab as well when you say 'Play Game' ) could be a possibility that your account was removed.
Hopefully this isn't the case c: But if you need further assistance, feel free to post in the help threads so it'll be easier to see and many helpful floofs can help ya out ^.^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline KittyPowers

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 11, 2016, 01:41:40 am »
Hello, FH when you see this message hopefully you will fix this problem. For mac computers items,presets,and even preset that you made don't work on macs, can you guys please fix this problem and thank you if do. For the update can some one make a video that could show the people how to download FH new update please on macs and any other computers out there , i know this is a lot to ask but, some people have issues with these things specially the Macs with all the items and presets and more, Thank you FH if do       From.. kittypowers
Kristina (kittypowers)

Offline InsanityxAngel

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 11, 2016, 02:02:36 am »
Kinda disappointed there's no mac download...

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 11, 2016, 02:05:42 am »
Have you checked this?
Click Me ~!

Offline starthewolf445

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 11, 2016, 02:17:56 am »
So I've been pondering how to respond to this for a bit, and I guess I'll just get it out since I need to lift this weight from my chest.

When I heard yesterday that there was an update to FH, I was excited. New maps, some upgrades maybe? Yes! I quickly rushed to see the list of updates, and as I read on, the more disappointed I got. Removal of all the maps, addition of these new ones. Maybe it's because I'm an old timer that I was just upset because I was sentimental. After reading the updates I thought "Oh, don't jump to conclusions. Give it a try." So I did. I couldn't get passed the character selection screen, but that was as expected since it was new and there were (and probably still are) some kinks to work out. No fret.

So I asked my friend to get me some screenshots so I could preview. She sent them to me, and it was not what I expected at all.

I found that what made FH so original, so adored by its long-time members and even the new ones, was gone. It was transformed into what could be set up as another Impressive World server. From my own experiences with Impressive World servers, none of them have any originality that causes any one in particular to stick out in my mind. They all just blend together, and I fear that it will happen with the new update.

From the generic designs of the maps (I was sent screenshots of two different maps, both looked exactly the same), to the Impressive Title items and Moonwalk animation, even right down to the portals being globes just like in Impressive Title/World servers, all I could see was a game that was "devolving" back into a game that was shut down a long time ago.

I don't mean to disrespect the staff, I don't doubt that it is incredibly hard and stressful to push out an update that is intended to better a game that was already adored so much. Especially without a source code. I don't doubt that the staff went to great lengths in order to make it possible for the community to enjoy an update. Good on the staff for taking a bold step in a direction that will probably be slightly controversial in the developed community this game has brought together. This is only my opinion, my two cents. And to the staff, I hope you guys can develop a great community around this new version of FH, and good luck to you.

With respect.

^

I can actually agree with

Offline _Vuludo_

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 11, 2016, 02:28:41 am »
Yolo
(my first post on here XD)

aNYWAY I am really excited to see the new updates myself.
My computer keeps telling me and freaking out though that the file could be deadly..
Also man I would love if we didn't have to use the website anymore to use play FH, it will log us out and we have to restart and it's extremely annoying :C

? Life is walking a tightrope, an eternal balance. Don't fall off, you are loved ?
?Miracle on chats?
?Characters?Commissions?

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 11, 2016, 02:35:07 am »
Yolo
(my first post on here XD)

aNYWAY I am really excited to see the new updates myself.
My computer keeps telling me and freaking out though that the file could be deadly..
Also man I would love if we didn't have to use the website anymore to use play FH, it will log us out and we have to restart and it's extremely annoying :C

The files are safe as long as you get it from the site and not from adfly or anywhere else c:
As for the other concern, the login tab is for safety measures and you can get a tab refresher too ^.^
If you have any other concerns, feel free to make your own help thread c:

Offline Linkin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 11, 2016, 03:09:10 am »
Alright, I messed up and installed the old markings. Now, with the new path for Legendary Markings I see everyone's markings wrong. Anyone have the ability to help me?