Author Topic: Trolls.  (Read 16525 times)

slycan

Trolls.
« on: March 26, 2011, 07:03:39 am »
== I made this awhile ago on Stacey's Impressive Title forum, seeing that some members loved throwing the "Troll card" out so easily on people they Don't Even Know - I think it would be only proper to put this in FH Forums as well.==

Here is one for Trolls, so we can use the term correctly, mk?

First of all, what is a "Troll.."
A Trolls Definition - A person who goes online to deliberately disrupt or mislead others

Wikipedia Definition -In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response.

Types of Troll

4 Letter Word Troll - just at random start cursing

Perv Troll -  A: Spams dirty stuff. B: On facebook, trash talking peoples looks

IRL Troll - Bullies, those Republicans on CNN, and Hilter for sample.

Spam Troll- Spammers duh.

A Troll - Derails topics and discussion to a point of being locked. Aka crap all over it.

B Troll Aka Concern troll - the person that sides with 'A Troll' or pretends to be on the victims side in order to take the bait.

C Troll - Craps all over the subject that isn't given [ idk... look at my sources -.-]

Booty-Hurt Troll: Relating a subject with some sort of butt-hurt-ness like hating a race, a person, a group of people, an object like " I f***ing hate this keyboard!!" and so on.

D Troll - A troll that had no idea he/she was trolling. [ Read "Truths" ]

Righteous Troll -  Person who admits being a troll, and even make troll videos without mask on YouTube. They don't care in short.

Fail Troll - a troll that is either caught and/or amdits to trolling , later repenting and begging for forgiveness and sometimes offering to kill themselves for their wrong doing. They care too much.

The Fandom Troll - ( A species of troll related to the butt-hurt troll) People of a particular fandom who troll others that bash the fandom or have different tastes in the fandom, usually in non-readable text talk. They seem to do it for the lulz but end up failing horribly because of their god awful typing and grammar.
Example: Twilight, various Anime, Sonic the Hedgehog [Source: Burichu]

Power Troll - Mods, Admins , Bosses, and anyone with power of a community that basically abuses their powers, sometimes bans people because they just can, and gives unjust rules to sisuations depending on mood, basically just Mods that are trolls.

Note: Hybrid Trolls are mixers of all the above and are the most dangerous.

Trolling Truths: " Laws" kinda
1- Everyone on social sites, games, chat rooms, etc. WILL be trolled sooner or later.
1.a- Everyone on social sites, games, chat rooms, etc. WILL have trolled someone atleast once. [Even if they didn't know it]

2- Everyone has the potential to be a Troll just by being accused as being one for ANY reason the accuser has to offer.
2.a Everyone has the potential to be a Troll just by saying something apposing or disagreeing to a subject.
2.b Everyone has the potential to be a Troll just by joking in any form, in anyway.

3- Reason of living is to "help the future of you fellow man" and to rid of conflict. Without Trolls in general alot of people wouldn't have a reason of living. this goes said to irl such as military ,  Police, Doctors [ cuz viruses would count as trolls too]

4- Trolling has been called a form of art, the 'nice dry wood' being the people and the 'match' being the thing you put on the web to start the flame. The do it because they KNOW there's going to be a reaction, such as with Pyros.

Myths of Trolls

~Trolls do it for Attention
1- Attention Wh*res and Trolls are two different things. Trolls seek Reactions, AW's seek Attention.

~Trolls do it because they think they are funny.
2- Comedians and Trolls are two different things. Comedians are funny and want a audience to laugh with them. Trolls are funny but could care less if some else laughs with them.

==== Sources
What is a Troll? What is a Troll?
Troll Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

More soon.. thanks for reading and watch what you say and call people (:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 06:57:59 am by Slycan »

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
Re: Trolls.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 11:18:48 am »
I love you.  And I suppose I'll be troll'd, just depends on when.  <:
...In my pants.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 02:03:43 pm »
Thanks for posting <:

TealSkeletore

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 04:37:13 am »
I lol'd.

12dollars

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 06:09:48 am »
Trolling on games is fun O.O

slycan

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 09:00:10 am »
if you have to say it - then you're not doing it right.

/ish joke
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:11:05 am by Slycan »

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 09:22:24 am »
Troll face 8D

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 09:46:54 am »
Trolzillalolol

Forgive my random posting, I thought this topic needed it with all the talk of trolls XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 09:51:04 am »
Lawl :P

Offline UltraKitteh

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • Raymooond~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 11:37:32 am »
Heh, depending on what kinda trolls they are, they're actually really amusing :3 The only trolls that seriously get me aggrivated are the Roleplay Powerplay trolls.... Or the ones who purposly walk on into a roleplay that's full of serious roleplayers, then they start roleplaying sorta like a clueless noob X: But it's diffrent, since most of the time, they swear too much.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don't diss us 'cause we're epic.