Author Topic: What would be your reaction if Feral Heart was going to shut down?  (Read 14896 times)

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
Re: What would be your reaction if Feral Heart was going to shut down?
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2016, 12:19:12 pm »
If I heard that Feral Heart was going to shut down it would bring great sadness to my heart, but I would understand.
If it were to rest from the internet I would suspect it would be because it was getting difficult for Raz money-wise to keep this lovely game going. Though I would suspect the Staff would do everything in their power to find a new Server Master to try, and get this lovely world up and running once more.

I guess my hop is if it ever did shut down that it would be only a temporary thing.

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2016, 05:41:55 am »
I would be pretty disappointed, even though I haven't been playing much. To be honest, though, I wouldn't be surprised. I've lost a lot of good games, like Project Torque / Level R / Heat Online.
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

wolfdog01

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2016, 07:30:41 am »
I'd probably be super upset, even if I haven't played in a little over a year nor been as active on the forum as I once was. FH was my world for years on end. Then some drama came and my bff couldn't play for a year but that was when I truely began to shine, surpsingly. I met so many new people, refreshed my whole character stock into what it is now. I think my most recent character I made was only...a few months ago? But even as I knew she would be Qilin, something hard to make, I logged right back into FH to make her. I will never make a char offical if I cannot make them on FH. Thanks to this game, my typing and spelling has improved greatly, (maybe not at the moment since it is 3 in the morning) and I have developed so much along the way. I tried to get my friend back in it once she was allowed back on but she never got into it, but we still rped our chars over the phone, and still do today. FH was my first and only mmorpg game I have ever played. I love my chars like my children. I draw them, sculpt them, make stuffed animals of them, every game I play I try to make them but it is never the same. I finally got my mits on Sims 3 and I have made them all, exactly as I saw them in human. Duke, Maxwell, DaoZen, Slushie, SweetPea, Bahari, all under one roof and I can see their personalities shine without even doinf anything. FH always will be in the baxk of my mind, whether it got taken down or not. I would ask to have pictures of my chars one last time before it happened. Now that I think about it...I would be devistated. All of my embarassments and failures are on here, like when I tried to throw a party but everyone crashed in my map, which still haunts me to this day. But this game also holds some of the happiest times of my life and my progression through it. After about a year of not going on to the site or the game, I still have it on my computer and in my heart, no matter what happens to it.

Whoops...seems I've rambled...I need sleep. Sorry bout that guys lol

Offline kinoei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • nyeeeessss
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2016, 01:21:29 pm »
Mad, sad... Pretty upset about it.
I'm not really THAT active, as I really only get on when my besties do, but there are just, WAAAY too many memories within the game.
From this small dumb roleplay that was made really just for giggles, we made this huge one out of it, with plot and maps and such, all thanks to FH<3
I've also met few really nice people in-game, that I have no other way to contact but through the game, so I'd be really upset if I wouldn't be able to talk to them anymore. One more thing is, noob days. Yes, the old cringy days with the overpowered edgelords. Honestly, though, I'd miss those aswell, FH and the edgelord OP characters pretty much got me into OCs and stuff, but yeah... Without the edgelord OP stuff...

I honestly wish FH would never close, but I'm still pretty sure it's going to end one day.

THE THING IS THAT I'M A LEGIT LOSER AND I HAVE NO LIFE AND I REALLY JUST SPEND ALL OF MY TIME INSIDE ON THE LAPTOP.

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2016, 03:02:37 am »

Pretty much sums it up.

But really I would be heart broken if Feral heart was deleted. I have made and meet some of my closest friends on here. Not to mention Feral Heart really helps me out with the stress of my daily life and my Depression. If Feral heart was deleted I would cry about for 1-2 months and slowly but surely move on. I would probably have a Shrine committed to Feral heart.
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline Skorpylu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • :^
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2016, 12:14:00 am »
Correct answer is drop dead.

*shrugs* It's how it happens

Returning member, feel free to say hi!

Rizzla

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2016, 01:13:08 am »
Call me heartless, but I think I'd get over it soon enough? It's a great community, don't get me wrong, but I'm so distant these days that I don't have any strong connections to really cause the kind of heartbreak that the rest of you are talking about, haha. Not to mention I have other means of contacting my friends, so it wouldn't be too big a deal for me.

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2016, 01:17:55 am »
Call me heartless, but I think I'd get over it soon enough? It's a great community, don't get me wrong, but I'm so distant these days that I don't have any strong connections to really cause the kind of heartbreak that the rest of you are talking about, haha. Not to mention I have other means of contacting my friends, so it wouldn't be too big a deal for me.

Nah I wouldn't call you heartless, it's understandable when you don't have many connections specific to Feral Heart. I felt the same way a long time ago when things started going downhill and I took a break from Feral Heart altogether. It's actually good to hear you have good friends outside of FH.

Offline [Vengeance]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2016, 01:51:11 am »
As much as I like playing other games, and have felt like I should quit the game due to the fact of some players emotionally getting to me, Feral Heart has still always been so close and dear to my heart.

If there would be a day where I would find out that the game would be shutting down, I would be severely devastated. This game has given me so many good and close friends that I would of never ever found in real life considering I live in a very rural area. This game has really changed me, and to have this game torn from me would leave me more broken than I could ever be. Sure people would say "Get over it, it's just a game" but they don't understand the relationships I've made on it. And as far as I know I don't think there will ever be another game like this. Sure there are some other rpg animal games in the making still, but Feral Heart will always be Number One for me. And no one can change that fact. If this game were to ever shut down, My heart will shut down with it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:52:48 am by [Vengeance] »
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

Offline Skorpylu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • :^
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2016, 02:18:41 am »
Adding on, just thinking about how much work and effort has been put into this is just not worth shutting it all down. It takes dedication to do this. As said above, "this is just a game." Maybe it is for you. But either way, other people are other people. Opinions opinions. For some of us FH is closer than you'd think. And, not just the game, but the community. All the people on here... at least the ones I've seen..WOW. I cannot believe how kind, helpful, and caring they are. And those people are mostly everyone on the forums, in game and all. Not the people who beg, are harsh and such. That kind is rarely seen on these forums by me. I think we should all be proud of each other, what each member has contributed.  Basically,it would be plain disappointing to see ol' FH go down. I'd rather not think about it! :3

Returning member, feel free to say hi!