Author Topic: What would you like to see added in the game?  (Read 22154 times)

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
Re: What would you like to see added in the game?
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2017, 05:43:46 am »
As many have suggested, a different variety of maps. I'd personally love to see a tundra, jungle, and savanna map.

I'd also love to see models for different species (bears and hyenas in particular), but of course, I don't think that'd be possible without the source code. If this were ever a possibility, I'd say stick with the theme of carnivoran mammals though. I personally think adding species like birds or horses or dragons would just be.. out of place?

Also, new manes and tails. Fluffy feline tails and short canine tails would be great.

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Gigi

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2017, 02:54:59 pm »
I am quite unsure what to sure since much of the game has some other cool features now.

But it would be nice if there was a button where you record the game as you play, then afterwards, you log out and gives you the option to save it in your flies or post it on youtube. I always wanted to record games and upload them, you know? Have my own gaming channel. :D

Another thing i want to see is more preset features? Something more easier, I guess.

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2017, 08:41:54 am »
This might be a lot, and these are of course without the source code barrier and all.

1. A system for ALL body parts similar to the marking system, with a .cfg file so users can add new. Along with that, new tails, eyes, manes, and tufts.
2. Footprints, even if they fade out after 20 seconds or so.
3. Moving plants and leaves.
4. Redone models and textures to make the game fit more into 2017.
5. A plain RP chat, with normal chatting highly frowned upon. Keeps normal chat out of local RPs, and keeps local RPs from interrupting normal chat. Also gives way for people to join into other's RPs seamlessly.
6. A better water system, I ended up with a mod that made mine look better (Heavenly mod maybe???) so I know it can be done.
7. Just add Mass Markings to the game in an update already, seriously. It would save so much trouble of trying to get "the right" marking pack and it would solve the issue of people not understanding how to install it. Users can't even enjoy the game properly anymore without it. I've had to reinstall mass markings/legendary items for my friend about 4 times now and even then people still see the wrong markings on us.
8. An option to display in your character's info of RP/OOC, indicating which character is meant for what to others.
9. Remodeled wings and fluffy mane. No explanation needed.
10. Better options to make felines. The warrior cats currently made only.. resemble cats, and making something other than a lion tends to be a little funny looking. Perhaps a body arch slider to show where the spine arches, and maybe a chest and paw slider? For canines, too of course.
11. A longer group bio, equal to the length of character bios.
12. Copy and paste.
13. A more interesting weather system, that includes different clouds from day to day and fog in the mornings in lower valley areas.
14. Angling of the character when swimming/flying.
15. An afk pose/button?

If any of these come off wrong I'm sorry and I'm not intending anything bad here.

ForestHysteria

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2017, 02:17:46 pm »

-New Hair, Tail and Tuft Meshes would be nice, more creativity.
-Wind (I think someone already made this a mod though?)

Offline Jazzie70380

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nominee of mythical world
    • True-Jazzie70380
    • Jazzie Clarke/Frenzy'sQuest 2.0
    • Cbear_Tho
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2017, 01:02:49 am »
I don't know as for sure what should be added... but I have the idea of adding maps that might have like cabins in it? Or something similar to that or a map that allows someone to have a school role play? I do say that would be a neat idea or adding it a building like object in map maker and be able to make the inside of the building. ( That would be a hard task for me since I can't decide to make a school map or a map that has a neighborhood )
Best of times are coming to us all eventually or already has~

Offline Lvna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I fight with stealth, not destruction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2017, 02:53:17 am »
I would really love for some old maps to return. I know it's nice to have a fresh start, but fh just doesn't feel the same without those old maps. I'd also love more textures and actions. Keep up the good work!

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2017, 02:48:51 pm »
I honestly love Feral Heart as it is but..

There are other games you could play that are just like it but have fighting etc, I personally see Feral Heart as a role play server or a place to make friends. Although I am still fairly new to this game I can tell fingers were worked to the bones for it to come along.

I'm not use to having the old maps so I don't completely mind them being gone but I'd love to see them back in the Game!

I know this isn't quite what you asked for but Pff xD.

MoonwalkingZear

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2017, 08:55:13 pm »
Now I wish for a few things that the game need, some of which would require the source code under the FH team's belt without having the rebuild the game from the ground up with a new code and possibly a new, fancy engine. Personally I would love to see that but that would probably take a few years possibly into the 2020s when I'm an adult but here's my list.

The maps look a little too savannah-ish minus the tunnels, Cherika, and the grove, I would love to see a desert-like map added in and maybe something say rainforest-like without choking the game server with so many items and possibly crashing people's computers that are older than the dinosaurs in Jurassic World seeing how some of us are using systems like Windows 10 including myself. A brand new Sky's Rim would do well for the fantasy/dragon folks, and arctic maps would be nice for people who like wolves, the South Pole map was rather dull and I rather not want to roleplay in a square shaped wasteland with no objects to admire.

The default textures also look dated and bland besides the GUI, I find the noses of the canine head texture a little too small and the teeth a little too white for animals that don't brush their teeth. Yes I'm aware there are texture modifications for the models and sorts but I feel like most of them are just for presets but I often crave for change in this game, I'll be honest for a game released in I think 2011 it looks out of place for a 2011 game because it looks like a 2005 game, I mean Skyrim was released the same year Feral Heart went online for the first time for crying out loud.

Oh yeah and I would appreciate a texture change of the portals, I can't see it nowadays.

Offline dcat12

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2017, 05:29:55 pm »
One of the many things I have been hoping to see in FH is a search bar in character selection,
making it easier to find the character a user may be looking for, that's it for now but I'm sure I'll be back with more in the future.

Offline PastaLaVista

• Forum Newcomer
  • Why are my friends never online
    • bjergenesam
    • PastaLeVista
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2017, 09:52:32 pm »
Man. Someone I know came up with this yesterday, but I'd love to see the option to teleport to the map someone else is in. Or just teleporting to them. It'd be really great, I crash in The Grounds a lot so sometimes I can't get through there to a pack or something very easily.