Author Topic: Jaylea's Babies (WIP) ~ Jaylea (F) & Lucas (M)  (Read 1947 times)

Nyanna

Jaylea's Babies (WIP) ~ Jaylea (F) & Lucas (M)
« on: March 17, 2011, 04:14:46 pm »
Ok so this is how this will work. Each of my little darlings will get a post and all of they're info will be located on it. I'll slowly edit them to keep up with the times and they're development such as mates, offspring, wounds and/or strengths. I'm an experienced role-player so I keep my character's very detailed. If you find one to your fancy we can talk about a possible meeting if they wish to seek a mate out of one of them. To become a pup however; that will be a bit different as none of my darlings have a mate. Some do have they're eye on a certain someone.

Jaylea BlackFur

Nickname(s): Lea
Mate: None
Puppies: None

Coat:(Length) 2-3 Inches; just long enough to keep warm but lets her stay cool in the warmer months.
Fur Color: A mixture of blackish blue, cream, white and brown.
Eye Color: Amber
Markings/Scars: None~
Build: General build but slightly smaller as she's built for speed.

Personality: Lea is calm and passionate, she's not hot headed or aggressive. Tends to think to much before she acts so she's slow to anger but is not without rage. As a pack member she's very giving and would die for any of her friends but that could be said about just any other member. While she's very giving and polite, Lea is often shy or nervous and that tends to make her stand off-ish.

History: Your basic puppy-hood, Lea came from a common background; her parents loyal hunters who followed they're alpha with respect and love. Born to a small litter, Lea was one of only four surviving pups; however all four were healthy. Born in a slight famine, the lack of food because of her parent's lower rank soon lead to Lea's smaller size but it never got in her way. Quickly growing up in to a fine hunter who could easily sniff out the prey rather then take them down, Lea was a prized "tracker" of sorts in her parent's pack. After leaving her home pack, Lea quickly meet up with fellow she-wolves: Amethyst and Fell. Later on after her pack had been established; Lea as its Alphess a lone male by the name of Lucas was found at the pack's territory. Taken by Amethyst's charms the male was accepted into the pack with Lea's consent.  

Weaknesses: She's quick, so her body is slightly smaller then most wolves her age. Brute strength can easily over whelm her so Lea must resort to wits rather then strength. Trust isn't an issue with this girl, if she likes you she trusts you. One of her worst faults considering that she's a "thinker"..

Strengths: Slightly faster and cunning; she can worm her way out of a tight spot.
Talents: A skilled tactician, she thinks about problems before acting to quickly.
Habits: She loves to eat, even as she gorges on a kill Lea doesn't gain the weight to make her bigger; instead preferring to work it off as she runs. Lea has a habit of being unable to sit still, she's always got to move. Hunting is one of her most favorite things to do and as such she stays in shape and quiet thin.

Extras: To her pack is family, blood means nothing for its is as if water; bonds are what tie one to another and that is what she decides upon. While Lea is very patient she does have a limit but it is reached very rarely and as such makes her a good pack mate to leave with the pups. While she loves little ones she's scared silly of having her own. Lea hates violence, as it resembles hate in her mind so she'll go to the ends of the earth to avoid such an encounter.
Reference: (Taken by Woxy of Deviant Art: an amazing photographer! I wanted to link directly to they're page so that all credit can go to them. It also explains the "blue" of her coat.)

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
Re: Jaylea's Babies (WIP) ~ Jaylea (F) & Lucas (M)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 02:38:59 am »
Ok so this is how this will work. Each of my little darlings will get a post and all of they're info will be located on it. I'll slowly edit them to keep up with the times and they're development such as mates, offspring, wounds and/or strengths. I'm an experienced role-player so I keep my character's very detailed. If you find one to your fancy we can talk about a possible meeting if they wish to seek a mate out of one of them. To become a pup however; that will be a bit different as none of my darlings have a mate. Some do have they're eye on a certain someone.

Jaylea BlackFur

Nickname(s): Lea
Mate: None
Puppies: None

Coat:(Length) 2-3 Inches; just long enough to keep warm but lets her stay cool in the warmer months.
Fur Color: A mixture of blackish blue, cream, white and brown.
Eye Color: Amber
Markings/Scars: None~
Build: General build but slightly smaller as she's built for speed.

Personality: Lea is calm and passionate, she's not hot headed or aggressive. Tends to think to much before she acts so she's slow to anger but is not without rage. As a pack member she's very giving and would die for any of her friends but that could be said about just any other member. While she's very giving and polite, Lea is often shy or nervous and that tends to make her stand off-ish.

History: Your basic puppy-hood, Lea came from a common background; her parents loyal hunters who followed they're alpha with respect and love. Born to a small litter, Lea was one of only four surviving pups; however all four were healthy. Born in a slight famine, the lack of food because of her parent's lower rank soon lead to Lea's smaller size but it never got in her way. Quickly growing up in to a fine hunter who could easily sniff out the prey rather then take them down, Lea was a prized "tracker" of sorts in her parent's pack. After leaving her home pack, Lea quickly meet up with fellow she-wolves: Amethyst and Fell. Later on after her pack had been established; Lea as its Alphess a lone male by the name of Lucas was found at the pack's territory. Taken by Amethyst's charms the male was accepted into the pack with Lea's consent. 

Weaknesses: She's quick, so her body is slightly smaller then most wolves her age. Brute strength can easily over whelm her so Lea must resort to wits rather then strength. Trust isn't an issue with this girl, if she likes you she trusts you. One of her worst faults considering that she's a "thinker"..

Strengths: Slightly faster and cunning; she can worm her way out of a tight spot.
Talents: A skilled tactician, she thinks about problems before acting to quickly.
Habits: She loves to eat, even as she gorges on a kill Lea doesn't gain the weight to make her bigger; instead preferring to work it off as she runs. Lea has a habit of being unable to sit still, she's always got to move. Hunting is one of her most favorite things to do and as such she stays in shape and quiet thin.

Extras: To her pack is family, blood means nothing for its is as if water; bonds are what tie one to another and that is what she decides upon. While Lea is very patient she does have a limit but it is reached very rarely and as such makes her a good pack mate to leave with the pups. While she loves little ones she's scared silly of having her own. Lea hates violence, as it resembles hate in her mind so she'll go to the ends of the earth to avoid such an encounter.
Reference: (Taken by Woxy of Deviant Art: an amazing photographer! I wanted to link directly to they're page so that all credit can go to them. It also explains the "blue" of her coat.)

This is very cool i dont see why no one has commented yet i think this is very cool ^^
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Nyanna

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 01:05:56 pm »
Because I didn't want anyone to reply... I haven't been able to get on to finish my character logs and now that you posted its going to look odd but thanks anyway. Now I'm off to start over if I can delete this thread when I'm able to get back one.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 05:48:59 pm »
Amazing bio :3