Author Topic: Mesh shows up in Map Maker but not in game? *SOLVED*  (Read 1579 times)

Offline PeachTea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Secretly a Potato.
    • View Profile
Mesh shows up in Map Maker but not in game? *SOLVED*
« on: August 20, 2016, 04:19:19 pm »
So, I've been making a map for a minute here and it's been going fine. Meshes work, no crashing, etc. But, when I log into the game and decide to go check out the map for myself, I notice that every den I'd placed (All from the same 'Group') didn't show up. I went back into Map-maker, back into the map, and everything worked fine. Logged back into the game and BAM. No dens.
I really put a lot of time into the map, and I don't want to have to start over. Could anyone please tell me how to fix this? The meshes are from WarriorMeshesII, if you were curious.
Thank you!

How the issue was fixed:
I made a flat map and placed all the broken meshes into it, exported it, and closed out my game & reloaded it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 06:29:54 pm by -FallenAngel- »
Secretly a Potato.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Mesh shows up in Map Maker but not in game?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 04:31:18 pm »
Did you put the mesh in object maker in the groups that came with FH? *Like Miscellaneous, MyRocks, Mytrees, MyPlants, Particles. FH might make those disappear if the meshes are in those type of groups.

Offline PeachTea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Secretly a Potato.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 04:42:07 pm »
Did you put the mesh in object maker in the groups that came with FH? *Like Miscellaneous, MyRocks, Mytrees, MyPlants, Particles. FH might make those disappear if the meshes are in those type of groups.
No, I don't think I did. I kept them in the original folder, which was WarriorMeshesII.
Secretly a Potato.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 05:39:41 pm »
No, I don't think I did. I kept them in the original folder, which was WarriorMeshesII.
Hmm.. This happens to me sometimes I think making a flat map and dump all the objects in the obj group WarriorMeshesII and export it and it might fix the problem

Offline PeachTea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Secretly a Potato.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 06:28:43 pm »
Hmm.. This happens to me sometimes I think making a flat map and dump all the objects in the obj group WarriorMeshesII and export it and it might fix the problem

Thank you so much! Creating a map did work, and I go the objects in-game. Thanks again! You were a lot of help and literally saved my life of not having to make a new map again.
Thank you again!
Secretly a Potato.