Author Topic: Change password In Game  (Read 1214 times)

Offline CelticCrescent

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Change password In Game
« on: July 10, 2016, 07:35:01 am »
Hello, Basically I would like to cut to the chase.

I would like to use this account as a recruiting account and I need to change the password. I have tried to go to the User Details, I have tried pressing the 'Forgot Password' button. I have looked at past post to say what they have done but I have tried everything. Either I am doing something wrong or it won't actively let you do this anymore.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Change password In Game
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 07:36:41 am »
I've heard that this is a reoccurring glitch with a few users. Maybe after the forums have been finished you will be able to change it?

Offline CelticCrescent

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 07:41:04 am »
I've heard that this is a reoccurring glitch with a few users. Maybe after the forums have been finished you will be able to change it?

Possibly, But it would be nice to change it if you know someone is about to get into your account or you feel threatened. Plus it would be nice to have it done sooner rather in a few months time.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 07:45:45 am »
All it takes is a little patience. If it will put your mind at rest, maybe PM a staffer and ask about your password? They may have some better advice for you. ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 02:07:50 pm »
If you are using the Forgot Your Password function, be sure that you are entering in the e-mail address that you registered the account with (this doesn't necessarily have to be your main e-mail.) When doing so, please keep in mind that it may take up to 48 hours to receive a reply, so please try to be patient. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.