Author Topic: What is your fondest memory?  (Read 1228 times)

wolfdog01

What is your fondest memory?
« on: September 04, 2016, 05:52:19 am »
Let's start up those happy cells in your brain :3

I think my fondest and greatest memory was probably going to the Smoky Mountains with my family last Thanksgiving. It was the first time I had ever seen snow and I even slipped a few times. We stayed in a village cabin resort thing place and got into a snowball fight with two kids from inside the resort. We went to Gatlenburg and Pigeon Forge, all of those areas were amazing. It was cold almost every day and it was very nice learning about the area. I remember on our way there, when we were just coming up the mountain, it was so dark out and the roads were iced. We tried to use a GPS but it took us up this snaking road with drop offs on both sides. In the morning we found a MUCH safer route lol, but during the road up we did see a fox. It was a fun trip and we are going again this Thanksgiving too! But there might not be snow, apparently that area doesn't actually get a lot of snow...

ArcticGalaxy

Re: What is your fondest memory?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 06:04:04 am »
My fondest memory is definitely going to San Antonio Texas and going to my first con. And getting to meet Markiplier. It was just like...amazing...

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 06:07:39 am »
Say whaaaa?! You got to meet Mark?! That's so cool! (///?///)

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 06:15:56 am »
I did indeed. It was an amazing experience I have to say. xD

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 01:45:16 am »
I am very sorry for bumping this, but one of my fondest memories is when I got my beautiful black labrador pup. She was a runt but I love her to bits. <:
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!