Author Topic: Black Heads....? Please Help  (Read 2069 times)

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Black Heads....? Please Help
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 03:35:08 am »
Crashed just right now:

Yeah...I was watching a movie clip :I
(I'm starting to lose my patience)

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 03:59:20 am »
MAGICMUSHROOMSMOPSCAKEBEANZJYELJANNCLJALPHAVETJSNCOFERALHEARTJHFPOW

IT CRASHED AGAIN!
PLEASE HELP >-<

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2016, 01:19:09 pm »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 02:01:39 am »
Well, I tried running FH on Parallels Desktop, which is basically a Windows "emulator".
It made no difference...

And we recently got a new router and modem, and it is very strong. So I would check off the Internet issues.
I never flip through tabs, and normally have Safari or Finder always open when I run FH
I have looked in the FH folder, there are no duplicate/residue files.
I have Tearless wolf textures, Girlys Update II Items, a mesh pack for claws, Aug22 Markings, and Eye textures.
Also Turtle Emotes and a few others.
I had all of the above installed in the old FH, and it worked absolutely perfect.
So I wouldn't be concerned about the files I have installed.
And my computer (Mac OS X El Capitan) can run high-graphic software pretty easy. I have several other programs that require high graphic levels, and they do not crash.
And lastly, I recently reinstalled the game because of the same issues, so i wouldn't say corrupted files. But the part on the feline black head did freak me out.

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 02:02:23 am »
Well, I tried running FH on Parallels Desktop, which is basically a Windows "emulator".
It made no difference...

And we recently got a new router and modem, and it is very strong. So I would check off the Internet issues.
I never flip through tabs, and normally have Safari or Finder always open when I run FH
I have looked in the FH folder, there are no duplicate/residue files.
I have Tearless wolf textures, Girlys Update II Items, a mesh pack for claws, Aug22 Markings, and Eye textures.
Also Turtle Emotes and a few others.
I had all of the above installed in the old FH, and it worked absolutely perfect.
So I wouldn't be concerned about the files I have installed.
And my computer (Mac OS X El Capitan) can run high-graphic software pretty easy. I have several other programs that require high graphic levels, and they do not crash.
And lastly, I recently reinstalled the game because of the same issues, so i wouldn't say corrupted files. But the part on the feline black head did freak me out. So I'm leaning towards maybe corrupted files.
And I may seem dull minded, what does a corrupted file look like? And where might be one located? I have not really ever seen a corrupted file in any of the programs I currently have :S
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 08:35:43 pm by Vanillabean »