Author Topic: .::. Moonrisen .::. Accepting! Multi-Species | Literate | Realistic | New |  (Read 4125 times)

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
Re: .:.:. Moonrisen .:.:. Accepting (Multi-Species Rp)
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2014, 05:49:06 pm »
Username: sofia6899

Activity Level : I just joined after a VERY long time of not being a part of the community, but  I can mannage comming online every weekend and wednesdays.

Character Name: Dilys
Animal: Fox

Desired Rank(s): Trainee

Rp Samp (Req.):
 Dilys lifted her head slowly, wincing as the sun's light hit her head like a rock. "Geeze, since when is the sun closer to Earth?" the young fox asked herself. She never was fond of the sun. 'A big flaming ball that could eat us up any time it wanted? It must be plotting against everyone and everything just so it could have a meal! The nerve!' She thought as she turned around  and layed her head back down with a sigh.
  After a few seconds of pondering weather or not she should get up and actually help anyone do anything, Dilys opened her eyes, only to see a giant fly a few inches away from her muzzle. "EEK" she yelped, throwing herself stepping away from the thing. "I knew it! It's the sun! It's him and his icky minions comming to attack me!" she said, turning around and holding her head high up in a proud manner.
  "Well, if it's a battle you want, a battle shall be had!" she grinned as she growled at her enemy before proudly stomping it. "Aha! I win!" she said with a cocky smile.
  As she was happily walking away, a tiny but quickly growing buzzing noise started to become apparent. "Oh dear...." was the only thing the fox could muster before she ran for her life.

(Please forgive me. I had no ideas and english isn't my main language. I hope it doesn't show much :P)

One thing you would add/change in the group: Nothing at all!

Haha! Very nice! Accepted! I wont be on today, I am mostly on on weekdays. And your English is quite good for not being your first language! See you Monday!!
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
Re: .:.:. Moonrisen .:.:. Accepting! (Multi-Species Rp)
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 05:37:57 pm »
I apologize to everyone for be so inactive lately. But, we are open once more! I intend to become more active as the month ends, so please, if your interested, fill out the form!

~ Whitebone
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp