Author Topic: Vivat Rex  (Read 737 times)

Offline Bullspit

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Deluxe chicken tender
    • View Profile
Vivat Rex
« on: July 29, 2019, 05:50:01 am »
Vivat Rex welcomes you!

Vivat Rex is new! This thread is the official launch!

While the title may mean "long live the king", this is not a TLK roleplay and is in no way affiliated with TLK. We are literate, beautifully mapped, plotted, member-driven, sited, and multi-species! We allow canines of all types and felines of all types, just nothing insanely unrealistic. Wolves, lions, cats, dogs, and foxes(and more) are all welcomed!

Now, for the plot...

We're going to keep this short and sweet because you don't want to read a novel right now, do you? There are two groups, the Ironcrest and the Bloodsorrow, that are rivals. Long story short, they got into a war and Ironcrest lost, so now they are held in a tunnel under Bloodsorrow's control. This plot is very vanilla, and is therefore very reliant on member engagement. There is a lot more to this plot, and for more information (again, this is just an intro, not a novel), please visit our website, which will be provided in big flashy font at the end of this advertisement.

Now, for the map...

The first thing that must be established is that we take NO credit for the music, objects, or textures of this map. However, the height and terrain masks are custom. All we did was download some cool stuff and clicky-draggy. Here are some screenshots of the map, although we didn't want to give too much away.

Yummy!

Pretty view.

Peek of the downtown.

Part of Ironcrest's tunnel.

Now, for the website...

All information about the plot, ranks, news, downloads, etc, can be found on the website. We do not have a discord or skype or forum because we feel that roleplays nowadays are more focused on those things than Feralheart itself. Vivat Rex is going old-school by sticking strictly to the game and one account-free website. It is up to you to check the website for any news. If you'd like to join, feel free to comment down below or message me directly. Or you can find me in-game under the username Bullspit (if I'm not recruiting), or under the username Slime (if I'm recruiting). If you have any questions, don't be shy!

www.vivat-rex.weebly.com

Vivat Rex