Author Topic: ✧Warriors {FotS] Discord-based RP✧  (Read 783 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
✧Warriors {FotS] Discord-based RP✧
« on: August 20, 2019, 02:38:12 pm »
Welcome to Fate of the Stars! We're a discord-centric, Warriors-inspired RP!

In this land, you'll meet three clans- AshenClan, the agile cats who roam the blazing desert, MossClan, the determined cats who dwell in the chaotic rainforest, and BlizzardClan, the strong cats who've made the treacherous mountain their home.

All the clans endure dangerous territory, and rely on their loyalty to their clanmates and their own will to survive. The stars watch over the clans, helping guide them through the toughest conditions. However, when the clans face some of their toughest battles yet, will even the stars be safe to trust?

Currently, the clans suffer through a seemingly endless summer, where the heat only grows more intense with each passing day. The heat has begun drying up herbs, burning away the water in the desert, and causing a tension through all the clans. Not only that, the water that flows into MossClan's territory has been contaminated. Now, the only safe water seems to be the melting snow from the mountains... but even that may not safe the clans.

Join us- the clans need you more than ever to survive. Shape the story of your cat with us.

Discord link:

https://discord.gg/hJQJBaS
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao