Author Topic: The Meurtrier Pride (OPEN)  (Read 3267 times)

Bladeliger

The Meurtrier Pride (OPEN)
« on: July 20, 2011, 07:48:27 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW8YC1zcaNY#ws' This Is War - ! [ The Meurtrier Pride . ]
( If the youtube video fails to work properly, refresh the page a couple times or just click the link. It's a coding glitch. )

Welcome to the Meurtrier Pride!

One of the longest living villainous prides in the history of Impressive Title and Feral Hearts combined. This pride is home to generation after generation of monsters, and is probably one of the biggest family prides you will ever run into. Founded and run by the Donovan family and more, hell bent on raising their stakes - this is a villain pride, to the core.

.: Rules :.
"As I sign up for this pride, I hereby promise I will..."

• I Promise to Meurtrier I will be an active contributing member.
    • I Promise to Meurtrier that I will post at least once a week.
    • I Promise I will not enter my Meurtrier Character into another pride whilst it is signed in to Meurtrier.
    • I will Understand that there are limits on what age or species my character is. I will accept what the moderation will have to say about my character.
    • I Promise I will not harass or bully any of the other members. We are all friends and we look out for each other.
    • I will Understand that Godmoding, Powerplaying and Auto-hitting is heavily frowned upon, and I will try my best to learn from the other members and improve my skills. > Learn about Godmoding here.
    • I Promise I will help and support younger players as they try to fit in, and I will be willing to teach them a few things too.
    • I will Understand there is no such thing as a perfect character.
    • I will enter no more than Five characters into this pride.
    • I will Respect the moderation.
    • I can create Roleplay threads in this board if I wish, but I will accept that if they are inactive for some time they will be deleted spontaneously.
    • I will have fun!

Things to Know

This is a FELINE pride only! Demons, vampires and custom species are accepted as long as they are FELINE based. It is a Pride after all.

This Pride has its OWN forum for Roleplay and application but it IS based in the Feral Heart world.

We have an Ingame Group. You will only be accepted ingame if you applied and were accepted on the forum. We are going to be BASED MOSTLY ingame, but forum RP is also incouraged!

This is an EVIL pride! No cutesy ponies! Cubs will not be accepted unless they belong to a pride member. Strays/orphans WILL be killed or chased off.

We have our own Ingame Map!

Meurtrier's Forum

This is where 97% of our Info is! You MUST join and apply there! Our Map download and Member application form is on that Forum.

The Meurtrier Pride Forum

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:27:33 pm by Bladeliger »

Bladeliger

Re: The Meurtrier Pride
    « Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 08:37:17 pm »
    CHARACTER DIRECTORY

Royalty

- Former Donovan | Bladeliger | Decode | Dominant Male

- Decode Suvure | Torn | Former | Dominant Female

Second In Command

- None

Captain

- Cocaine Zothylmex | Kahara | Stella | Male

Warriors

- Akii | Nyla | No Mate | Female

- Domain Fearless | Nala_91 | Auss'ie Donovan | Female

- Federal Delirious | FinalJump | No Mate | Male

- Mahya | Freija | Marcellas | Female

Nurses

- None

Youth

- Angelus Fearless Donovan | Buri | No Mate | Male

- Deciper Donovan | Bladeliger | No Mate | Female

- Earendal Donovan | Freyja | No Mate | Male

Retired

- None

Prisoners / Slaves

- Anubis | Bladeliger | No mate | Female

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:58:01 am by Bladeliger »

Bladeliger

Re: The Meurtrier Pride (OPEN)
    « Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 08:22:46 pm »
    Bump. Cmon guys! =3 You know you wanna!

Bladeliger

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 04:24:57 pm »
    K Im poting this EVERYWHERE.

Meur's FH Ingame group got erased. AGAIN. You ALL need to get ingame and Rejoin it. You have ONE WEEK or im taking you out of the pride. Got it? Good.

Rak$ha

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 04:45:17 pm »
    Gosh that video brought back a lot of memories :3

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 11:52:20 am »
    --
    Brynneth
    Mate: Icarus (Jaaku Clan)
    Parents: Nathan x Anna
    Personality: Caring, Ruthless at times, Protective of pride and Underestimated

Caylis http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=68475| whitesnow

Roleplay Sample: -The lioness bolted through Shadow Veldt, her claws unsheathed, she was prepared to hunt down whatever stood in her way. The 'ess leaped, tackled her prey-- a rabbit-- and took it's life with a bite with her fangs. She snorted, she wanted something else to do than to just hunt rabbits, she wanted to actually achieve something. "Pathetic!" she growled, picking up the lifeless body of the rabbit and brought it back to camp. Brynneth would make sure that she'd please everyone.-

Security question: -How many characters are you able to have? Hint: Visit the LAWS- 5

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 12:50:54 pm »
    Hi, this is WG c: You've found an old old old Meur thread, this is no longer open. Besides, Brynn, you're already in Meur on the forum ;3 you don't need to join again.

Meur is now located only on it's forum but you can ask anyone on there to RP wherever you like; whether be FH or SOE or anywhere as long as they have the server you want to RP on.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 07:28:45 pm »
    True, thanks WG for the advice. -hugs-

Offline Afrus

• Experienced Traveler
    • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • Bean