Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1107 times)

~Proscribe~

Hello!
« on: April 14, 2012, 06:30:22 am »
I'm new to the forums and the game, basically everything. it would be very helpful if you could tell me a bit about the community here. :D I'll tell a bit about myself too. I have a pet chicken and I love drawing. I also like to roleplay. Nothing else I have on my mind to type here.

As you can see I'm an edit freak :D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:33:46 am by Proscribe »

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 09:16:29 am »
Welcome to the wonderful world of Feral Heart, Proscribe :D! Here at Feral Heart, we have a constant and active community of wonderful people here on the forum, along with the awesomesauce Mods and Admins who keep the site up-to-date and running. The actual game is kept alive by a wide number of people who like to do all sorts of things; chat, role play, and all the rest, while In-Game Mods keep the game a fun and safe community for all! ^ .^
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:18:08 am by Turrent »
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 02:42:21 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart Proscribe!
I'm just going to add on a little to what Suzoro said, here at Feral Heart we have many contests. Yes, CONTESTS. I think it was a month ago we had a Writing contest and the winners were announced on April 1st, I think, you can go congratulate them? We are also holding a monthly preset contest, located here. Lastly we have a map making contest.

(I got a little bored at the end. :P)