Author Topic: Ah, hey guys! :D  (Read 2925 times)

Offline -Liva-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • A new, though rusted steel
    • View Profile
Ah, hey guys! :D
« on: October 07, 2012, 05:55:34 pm »
Well, yeah, hello people of Feral Heart! I'm completely and utterly new here, *flails*, so I'm sorry if I make any mistakes. :U
Um... I'm Liva. I'm also on a site called Wolf Haven, under the same username, [-Liva-], so feel free to message me on there. I am a purebred wolf-lover, though felines have a special place in my heart, I guess. Um... Yeah. Feel free to ask me any questions. <3
Find me on;
DeviantART: Pained-Memory
Wolf-Haven: -Liva- (#20528)
Facebook: Liva Canis (livabean)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Ah, hey guys! :D
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 05:59:28 pm »
Greetings and welcome to the Feral Heart community. I think, and hope, that you'll enjoy your time here. You'll soon fine out that there are a lot of friendly people here who are willing to help you out on whatever you ask.

Please take time to read through the rules, as it could be rather difficult to find them on your first day, I'll link them for you..

Official game rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Official Forum rules and guidelines:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

If there are any question you need to ask, there's a help selection for both forum and in-game questions where you can make a thread. - Another decision is to PM someone who may know how to solve the issue you're experiencing or answer a 'simple' question.

Hope to see you in-game.
Regards Ressy.
RETIRED.

Offline -Liva-

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 06:12:51 pm »
Thank you for the welcome, and all the information! I had previously glanced over the rules, but took a closer look at them in case I missed anything. The only real questions I have are regarding to the forum, and it's pretty general stuff.

-How do you put an image beneath your usernames?
-What is a 'Floof-O-Meter', and what does it 'do' for you?
-How do you put the saying beneath your username? [ex. Tasslet at your service, reporting for duty!]

That's about it for now, and again, thanks!
Find me on;

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 06:26:30 pm »
Thank you for the welcome, and all the information! I had previously glanced over the rules, but took a closer look at them in case I missed anything. The only real questions I have are regarding to the forum, and it's pretty general stuff.

-How do you put an image beneath your usernames?
-What is a 'Floof-O-Meter', and what does it 'do' for you?
-How do you put the saying beneath your username? [ex. Tasslet at your service, reporting for duty!]

That's about it for now, and again, thanks!

Starting with the image.

1. Upload a picture you like to wwwBannedImageSite , imageshack or anything else.
2. Copy the url and add
Code: [Select]
[IMG] *LINK HERE* [/IMG] to it. (If you use tinypic.com I know you'll automaticly get a link with this.
3. Go onto the Feral Heart forum, press "Profile", look in the section to the left and you'll see "Forum Profile Information".. Click it and scroll down to "Signature:". Paste your link in there and you'll have your picture.

"Tasslet at your service, reporting for duty!" Can be found on the same page, but closer to the middle. If you see where you can choose icon's, you'll find where you can add "Personal Text:".

Floof-O-Meter is a "karma" system. If people like you, you get a nuzzle. Which basicly keeps track of how good you're doing on the forum/in-game.
If you help someone with something, you'll perhaps recieve a nuzzle.
Though, you'll need to have posted at least 25 posts before you can nuzzle someone.

Hope this cleared things up for you.
RETIRED.

Offline -Liva-

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 07:01:59 pm »
Ah, okay! I see now. Thank you so much, I was pretty confused for a while. |D
Find me on;

Offline Reap

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Never Trust A Vixen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 10:59:39 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart.
I'm honored  to be one of the many to welcome you to the community
After reading the rules recommended by PrettyReckless please keep them in mind as you take part in the FH festivities. (It makes everything a lot easier for everyone =P)
Now that we have that cleared up, Beyond all the rules and regulations FeralHeart , is a very  exciting place where people like you, display and express their creativity  by: Creating Maps, Items, Presets, Mods from the game, materials, sharing stories, art,and more. (Basically there is something for everyone)
So take part and try a few and see what talent suits you best ^^, and if by chance none of them  seem to work there is another Important factor to the forum that all can take part in. (It's simple and quiet obvious really) Posting comments about other peoples work. By doing this you are showing the fellow member that you appreciate what they have presented and shared. ~That's basically what a Forum is set up for~ (Lol)
Welcome again and enjoy the fun of forum floofing. x3

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 11:26:20 pm »
Welcome ~<3  :D

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 01:31:06 am »

^^ Hello there and welcome to Feral Heart.
I'm glad to see you are eager to learn and asking questions.
As you can see we are more then happy to help if you're ever in need.
  Tehee~ Anywho. Welcome to the community
~Population: Present Number + 1 x3~
"Huehue"

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 01:33:20 am »
Oh hello, welcome! Hope you have the best of times, if you ever need anything, like anything. Just ask c:

Offline blackhayateFMA

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "Be Thou for the People"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 05:09:27 am »
Welcome Mamz
-Salutes-
~B l a c k H a y a t e~