Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 2018 times)

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!
« on: November 23, 2012, 04:46:12 pm »
Hi, I just join here and I'd like to know about Feral Heart a little. My friend showed me this website so I know some about the webpage, but I no nothing of the game besides the face that you can download it.

So if any of you can tell me a bit about the game I'd be happy to listen. :) I really enjoy other people helping me out and I love helping others, too. I'm sure most are like that.

I'll check out most I can about this website in the meantime so I know how to get around but I'll still need some help with some.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day.

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 05:32:35 pm »
'Ello Rapid :)
When you come to exploring FeralHeart you should read this tutorial if you want to find your way around when in the game.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24778.msg316907#msg316907

Offline Sarogon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 05:32:51 pm »

Welcome to FeralHeart Rapid =^.^=
First things first; you need to look at the rules. ^^ just so you know what not to do.
Second thing' Have fun ok? Awesome
Well Enjoy!

Need only call and I shall answer
In-game: Sarogon

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 06:01:31 pm »
'Ello Rapid
When you come to exploring FeralHeart you should read this tutorial if you want to find your way around when in the game.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24778.msg316907#msg316907

Hello, RWSKDW. Thank you for the toturial, I'll be sure to check it out. :)

Welcome to FeralHeart Rapid =^.^=
First things first; you need to look at the rules. ^^ just so you know what not to do.
Second thing' Have fun ok? Awesome
Well Enjoy!

Thank you for the welcome, Stub. :D

Yes, I did look at both forum and game rules before signing up, and I agreed to them.

I totally am having fun!  ;D

Offline Sarogon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 06:31:18 pm »
;D Awesome, I'm glad to hear that -thumbs up- =^.^= It's only going to get better as you come across more awesome and fun people.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 06:32:51 pm by Stubby »

Need only call and I shall answer
In-game: Sarogon

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 07:43:42 pm »
XD I hope you enjoy the game ,
There are many thing you can do in the Feral Heart game, there are loads of maps and lots of awesome fluffs to meet.
You are also able to create ur own personal character as a present and you are also able to have items(if you find the right pack that is)
When playing the Feral Heart game, be sure to be respectful to others and just enjoy being a fluff :3
Make sure to read the rules and if you seem to have trouble, don't be afraid to contact any of the staff people here which is located at the top left. They won't bite ^^ they are here for us and to make the game a wonderful place. Anyways, enjoy the game
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 03:01:31 am »
I will enjoy it. c:

I will be respectful. ^-^ As long as other are nice to me.
I did read the rules, too. :)

~Firepool~

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 08:42:47 pm »
Hi there Rapid!

Yeah, I guess the only help I could give to you is to read the tutorial page (That someone already posted the link to xD) Also, follow all the rules here. But the most important rule is to have fun and enjoy the game! Trust me, this game is very fun!

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 02:13:47 am »
Hi there Rapid,

I think we've "met" before when I commented on your character.. ;3 Good to see you made a post here as well, and a warm welcome to you!

I'm sure you'll love it here with us, and that you'll find many awesome people to hang with.

I'd recommend to check out the forum rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0

..the help thread:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0

..and the News & Updates thread:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=4.0

In these threads I'm sure you'll find most of the answers about this game.

Have fun!

Cheers~ // Shallow